ibiza with new people . June or September

MichaelH1992

Hi guys this year i will most likely either have to come out a few times alone or do a week or so alone as friends cant afford it and mrs going with the girls. Not going to ibiza atleast once a year doesn't exist in my eyes so i just wanted to ask is there anywhere in ibiza thats good to stay for people to connect make new friends like traveling for example. Ive been out alone before and its not a problem as looove the music however the best experiences are always shared and i feel maybe being alone in ibiza for over a week would be a bad shout.

Looking to either go for a few nights in june or a week or so in September

Most of my luck in meeting people in Ibiza has been from which parties I've gone to, rather than from where I've stayed. More specifically, it's been from going to daytime parties -- Ushuaia, Circoloco at DC-10, smaller boat parties, etc. In fact, I think that's literally how I've met every single friend I've made there.

Being out at a party, there's lots of opportunity for a bit of small talk with a many different people, bettering your chances that some of those you talk to will be people you connect with. And people seem to be more open and approachable outdoors and with a bit of daylight, and lower volumes make the conversation a bit easier.

Hi guys this year i will most likely either have to come out a few times alone or do a week or so alone as friends cant afford it and mrs going with the girls. Not going to ibiza atleast once a year doesn't exist in my eyes so i just wanted to ask is there anywhere in ibiza thats good to stay for people to connect make new friends like traveling for example. Ive been out alone before and its not a problem as looove the music however the best experiences are always shared and i feel maybe being alone in ibiza for over a week would be a bad shout.

I went solo this past September and it was probably the best 10 days of my life. I stayed at Amistat Hostel in San An and met so many people there. I did a boat party with a friend I met in the hostel on my birthday. Then later that night I celebrated my birthday in VIP at Hï with people I met at the boat party earlier in the day. It’s amazing the experiences you can have when you put yourself out there.

Going alone to the island made me fall in love with life again. It was truly amazing and fulfilling even if I did party my ass off hahah. A trip to Ibiza is good for the soul :)

I went solo this past September and it was probably the best 10 days of my life. I stayed at Amistat Hostel in San An and met so many people there. I did a boat party with a friend I met in the hostel on my birthday. Then later that night I celebrated my birthday in VIP at Hï with people I met at the boat party earlier in the day. It’s amazing the experiences you can have when you put yourself out there.

Going alone to the island made me fall in love with life again. It was truly amazing and fulfilling even if I did party my ass off hahah. A trip to Ibiza is good for the soul :)

Im hoping for exactly this on my solo trip in sept. Thanks for the reassurance :)

Going in june and september, dont know the exact dates yet.

Hello ... traveling this june as solo ...
Drop your watsapp and facebook details for personal touch

hey Michael, I am from London. Will be in Ibiza from 11th - 18th September 2019 . Going with 5 friends. We are staying at the hotel Palladium Palmyra, San Antonio. Join us if you can as we will be doing Ocean Beach Club/ Ibiza Rocks/Boat Parties and the West End. I am on whatsapp so text me if you fancy +447944595897

Vast majority of meet-ups achieved at day parties, bars, boat parties, hotel pools etc. where you can actually talk. Though I've met a lot of people picking up hitch-hikers in the days when that was a far more normal thing to see than it is today ... even led to the occasional holiday fling :lol:

Back