Ibiza with kids age 10 and 13.

ibiza77

Our friends are coming to Ibiza for two weeks, while we´re there. The question is, where to bring the kids for clubbing?
They been to Kumharras (Sasha) and KM5 for Soundgarden, we´re thinking about Clockstock?

All the best IBIZA77

What does a person who’s ‘off their head’ look like to child?

If adults are dancing, having fun- I’d guess that’s what it looks like to kids. If they’re rolling around on ket or freaking out tripping (things you don’t see that often at these kind of events) then you have a point. I do share your (think it wasn’t you) concern about kids finding stuff on the floor. All about opinions, you’ve stated it before which is fine ?

Namaste at Las Dalias

Last edited:
I think I’d take the kids to do things that kids like to do. At 10 and 13, club environments are not the kind of thing that kids of that age are into, as a general rule. As mentioned above, get a baby sitter or one of you stay in and look after the kids and take them to something that is in line with their own age group and what they would like to do.

Frankly the idea of kids being in the clockstock environment is bordering on a safeguarding issue. Imposing adult holiday activities on young kids is pretty piss poor, imo. And high risk. Especially in Ibiza. Let them be kids and do kids stuff.

Kids don’t like clubs , please take them to stuff they like , get a babysitter then go out .

Really pisses me off when I see kids at a beach club and ravers are off there nut.
Don't you mean teenagers.. our kids loved Bora bora

Children like being with family/friends, music, dancing, lights/bubbles/smoke machines, people in costume, artist with face painting and masks.
No one likes crowded and claustrophobic place. The places mentioned are beaches, restaurants with large gardens and light/art installations, pools and a pretend zoo- all of which sound like places children like.

C
Children like being with family/friends, music, dancing, lights/bubbles/smoke machines, people in costume, artist with face painting and masks.
No one likes crowded and claustrophobic place. The places mentioned are beaches, restaurants with large gardens and light/art installations, pools and a pretend zoo- all of which sound like places children like.
clock stock if you mean Sunday on the beach is 3-4K pilled up 40 something ravers , I know cos I’m 1 of them ..
take the kids to the water park they will love that ,

C

clock stock if you mean Sunday on the beach is 3-4K pilled up 40 something ravers , I know cos I’m 1 of them ..
take the kids to the water park they will love that ,
Clockstock is at Benimussa Park, the rest is Clockwork Orange

I think I’d take the kids to do things that kids like to do. At 10 and 13, club environments are not the kind of thing that kids of that age are into, as a general rule. As mentioned above, get a baby sitter or one of you stay in and look after the kids and take them to something that is in line with their own age group and what they would like to do.

Frankly the idea of kids being in the clockstock environment is bordering on a safeguarding issue. Imposing adult holiday activities on young kids is pretty piss poor, imo. And high risk. Especially in Ibiza. Let them be kids and do kids stuff.

This. Nuts to suggest otherwise.

IF (and i didn't see any) there were any kids at Clockstock last year then they were possibly some of the DJ's families. It's an over 18's event, there is no chance you will be able to get in with kids

I've been to hippy-ish boutique festivals in the British countryside where the parents all got on it (after dark) and the kids were more or less left to their own devices (within limits!) which I wasn't entirely comfortable about but everyone had a good time in their own way. I got the impression that those kids probably knew no different so it wasn't really an issue. And kids do take things at face value. Literally. Crazy, funny guy with the eyes! I'm always amazed at how much drug-culture informed the things we grew up with Yellow Submarine, Alice in Wonderland etc without us ever even realising until years later! Where it is more of a problem is where kids are a bit more innocent and likely to be shocked or scared by the spectacle around them, in which case they should be nowhere near.

I am not sure a 13 years old kid will take things at face value...
Even at Acid Sundays @ Las Dalias, which is family friendly and not too "high", I felt uncomfortable for the few kids who were there.
For me ibiza clubbing environment is not a place for kids.

Think there’s a fine line to be struck. For example at Bora Bora there’s normally a few kids sitting around the edge of the beach having an ice cream or whatever, which is probably a fairly gentle introduction to nightlife at that age. When you see young kids right in the thick of it, with their parents looking quite on it in amongst all the drug dealers, heavy drinking/drug consumption, loud music etc it does make me feel quite uncomfortable to be honest. I guess ultimately it’s an assessment for the parents to make though...

I am not sure a 13 years old kid will take things at face value...
Even at Acid Sundays @ Las Dalias, which is family friendly and not too "high", I felt uncomfortable for the few kids who were there.
For me ibiza clubbing environment is not a place for kids.
I'm from another time, was drunk at 13 or 14 y o and went clubbing at 14 or 15. At 15 every weekend ?

Back