Ibiza Vs. Ayia Napa ?

R

Roy

What is better ? Where is the better atmosphere ? Where do most of the Scandinavians go to ( Napa or Ibiza ) ? i know that Ayia napa is much cheaper than Ibiza and has different kind of music which i personally don't like ( Garage, Rn'b etc....) ( I have been already to ayia napa and i loved it , except the music but i got used to it ) I like the Melody trance and i guess ibiza is better from the aspect of Music....... But the big question is whether ibiza is worth the large amounts of money to enter the clubs ? is it so good that it's worth 40 Euros to get into a club ?

Are most of the people coming to Ibiza from the UK or also a lot of other nationalities ?

Is there any point on commenting on this question, Ayia Napa is ok but I think its more for the average teenage boper.

Ibiza on the hands is the ultimate clubbing experince for me.

I vote for Ibiza,,, You?

Roy said:
What is better ? Where is the better atmosphere ? Where do most of the Scandinavians go to ( Napa or Ibiza ) ? i know that Ayia napa is much cheaper than Ibiza and has different kind of music which i personally don't like ( Garage, Rn'b etc....) ( I have been already to ayia napa and i loved it , except the music but i got used to it ) I like the Melody trance and i guess ibiza is better from the aspect of Music....... But the big question is whether ibiza is worth the large amounts of money to enter the clubs ? is it so good that it's worth 40 Euros to get into a club ?

Are most of the people coming to Ibiza from the UK or also a lot of other nationalities ?

Ibiza all the way for me. It is deffo worth the extra €€€€€'s

See for more info:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4282&highlight=napa

depends what kinda music and atmosphere u enjoy
i know girls that go every year cuz they enjoy the music and the place and they're not the average teeny bopper-they've tried ibiza and just thought it wasnt for them
so it depends on the person really ;)

No competition...Ibiza for me, not been to Napa but from what I hear it caters more for the Garage, RnB side of things. Not for me thank you :D

Nah,,Thats what puts me off is all that RnB crap (Sorry for the langauge). Maybe perhaps when Im about 50ish

I went to Ayia Napa in 1999, liked the place but the music just wasn't for me.

Ibiza is a whole magical island as well. Ayia Napa is just one resort.

Considering this is a website dedicated to Ibiza I think the answer the that question will be pretty obvious. :p

My parents live in Cyprus so I tend to go there every year (detox after Ibiza). I go only because I want to visit my parents, not because of the Island.

I feel uncomfortable in the bars, you get unwanted attention constantly from the locals (whatever the age!!) its full of Russian illegal immigrants, petty crime is rife, prostitutes galore, even my 65 year old father gets attention when out with myself and my mother, its horrible skanky (horrible music IMO) and also zero tolerance regarding drugs, so much so that last year on visiting a friend who was also working out there, I was approached by a policeman who had been called by the bartender at a tourist bar we were in, because I had been discussing my holiday to Ibiza 3 weeks prior to being in Cyprus and he had overhead me discussing drugs and assumed I was a dealer, therefore, he decided to ring the police - not a pleasant experience......

Luckily my parents are moving back home next year, so need to visit the Island again.

Ibiza has a mature outlook to enjoying life, as long as you respect the Island and the people who live there. I also have no problem at all with the higher prices.... Ibiza caters for everything I want from my life, I do everything I would do at home when in Ibiza but with the added bonus of sunshine...... what more could you want from a holiday!!

is there a point to this?

Garage 2 step 4/4 -Napa

Dance - IBIZA!

Promoters under IMMENSE pressure from government in napa over garage music -esp after the stabbing at the radio1 event the other year, one councillor even tried to ban garage music! Sayin that, the scene wouldnt have died, but probably got better as most of the tourist muppets who watch 'uncovered' are still goin Faliraki!

Of course Id say IBIZA coz I love the place, if garage is ur thing tho check out Napa.

Is this really the most appropriate web site to be asking this type of question? Of course we think Ibiza is better. By farrrrr!

:oops: U CANT COMPARE IBIZA 2 AYIA NAPA BEEN 2 BOTH AND OF COURSE IBIZA COMES OUT TOPS BETTER CLUBS BETTER BARS N BETTER PEOPLE YES ITS PRICEY BUT YOUR GETTING YOUR MONEYS WORTH :rolleyes:

puppylover said:
My parents live in Cyprus so I tend to go there every year (detox after Ibiza). I go only because I want to visit my parents, not because of the Island.

I feel uncomfortable in the bars, you get unwanted attention constantly from the locals (whatever the age!!) its full of Russian illegal immigrants, petty crime is rife, prostitutes galore, even my 65 year old father gets attention when out with myself and my mother, its horrible skanky (horrible music IMO) and also zero tolerance regarding drugs, so much so that last year on visiting a friend who was also working out there, I was approached by a policeman who had been called by the bartender at a tourist bar we were in, because I had been discussing my holiday to Ibiza 3 weeks prior to being in Cyprus and he had overhead me discussing drugs and assumed I was a dealer, therefore, he decided to ring the police - not a pleasant experience......

Luckily my parents are moving back home next year, so need to visit the Island again.

Ibiza has a mature outlook to enjoying life, as long as you respect the Island and the people who live there. I also have no problem at all with the higher prices.... Ibiza caters for everything I want from my life, I do everything I would do at home when in Ibiza but with the added bonus of sunshine...... what more could you want from a holiday!!
NICELY SAID I COULDNT AVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF :lol: IBIZA ALL DA WAY

Ayia Napa has only 1 thing better then Ibiza. The water park which is out of this world.

But please dont compare Ayia Napa to Ibiza altough you can still enjoy Napa.

Full on Clubbing. Ibiza is the place to be :twisted:

Back