Ibiza Virgins

Q

Quinny

8 of us from Graceland (Newcastle) are going out to the White Isle for the first 2 weeks of August '04. Can anyone let me know the best places to go and how much spending money people think is suffice for a fortnight. I reckon £1500 should be ok. Space on a sunday, manumission on a monday! I can't wait for the the first of many trips to experience the ibiza legend. I cant wait to be dancing away in the middle of some superclub taking in what should be the experience of a lifetime!

Follow your nose mate, follow your nose.

Lots of choice lots of variety clubwise, my preferences may not be yours - but don't forget the otherside of things like a nice meal in ibiza town or a long lazy day at las salinas and never FORGET AN AFTERNOON / EVENING AT bORA bORA

Quinny said:
8 of us from Graceland (Newcastle) are going out to the White Isle for the first 2 weeks of August '04. Can anyone let me know the best places to go and how much spending money people think is suffice for a fortnight. I reckon £1500 should be ok. Space on a sunday, manumission on a monday! I can't wait for the the first of many trips to experience the ibiza legend. I cant wait to be dancing away in the middle of some superclub taking in what should be the experience of a lifetime!

Hiya Quinny - welcome to the board! I'm going up to Newcastle in a couple of weeks for one of Mr Boardgrrrrl's mate's birthdays. Is Rockshots still there? Went there a few years ago and it was a fantastic surprise nite - you know the one's where you think you ain't gonna have a good nite but you have a funkin' blast?!!!

Boardgrrrrl said:
Hiya Quinny - welcome to the board! I'm going up to Newcastle in a couple of weeks for one of Mr Boardgrrrrl's mate's birthdays. Is Rockshots still there? Went there a few years ago and it was a fantastic surprise nite - you know the one's where you think you ain't gonna have a good nite but you have a funkin' blast?!!!

Sorry to have to tell you Boardgrrrrl - Rockshots is no more, building has been knocked down (or in the process of being) so NICE moved its night to DIVA in centre of town - that died the death months ago also..... really only Shindig for dancing in Newcastle that's worth going to on a Sat...

Back