Ibiza Virgins Where To Go ? We Only Have 2 Weeks ?

mitch&marie-eve

WE ARE GOING TO BE IN IBIZA FROM THE 11TH OF JULY TO THE 26 TH , WE WILL BE GOING TO SUNDAYS @SPACE . A PART FROM THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO . WE LOOKED AT THE PARTIES AND IT IS TOO HARD TO DECIDE HAVING NEVER BEEN THERE. WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO OUT 15 DAYS STRAIGHT BUT MIGHT NEED LONGER VACATION WHEN HOME . WE'VE READ ABOUT THE CLUBS AND KNOWING THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE GOING BACK EVERY YEAR WHAT 10 PLACES WOULD YOU GO . WE LOVE TENAGLIA , LAWLER, DIGWEED , DEEPDISH AND NEW FAVORITE SANDER KLEINENBERG WHO ROCKED STEREO IN MONTREAL LAST WEEK .

Sundays - We Love Sundays @ Space
Monday mornings - carry over party @ DC 10
Monday evenings -- your call -- if you like techno then Cocoon @ Amnesia.
Tuesdays: Underwater @ Pacha
Wednesdays: Subliminal @ Pacha
Thursdays -- your call. Paul Van Dyk @ Amnesia is always a good bet.
Fridays & Saturdays -- your call.

i would also say

clockwork and the gallery at edan on tuesday.
cream at amnesia on thursday
or retro at edan i think on daturday

if this is your first trip the manumisson on monday at privilage..

enjoy......... :)

Erm imo......

Sunday - We Love Sundays @ Space
Monday - DC10 (followed by Pin-Up)
Or if knock Pin-up on head - Roger Sanchez @ Pacha
Tues - mmmm options of Underwater @ Pacha or rumours of Gatecrasher/Gods @ Amnesia if you fancy some trance
Weds - gotta be Subliminal @ Pacha
Thurs - Ministry @ Pacha
Fri - Pacha 30 Bday @ Pacha
Sat - tends to be my day of rest!

Reading music you like stay around Ibiza Town/Playa den Bossa area, you'll love Pacha, Space, DC10, Pin-Up..........don't even bother going to San Antonio cept for maybe one night spend a sunset @ Kuhmaras.

a few recommendations for you...
sun 13th Soulfuric Sessions@ The Defected Party, el divino with the fantastic John Julius Knight
Sven Vath & Richie Hawtin @ Cocoon the night after for some techno madness

Manumission

IF U HAVE NEVER BEEN TO IBIZA ATTEND MANUMISSION JUST FOR THE EXPERIENCE OTHER THAN THAT PACHA SPACE AMENSIA ANY DA Y OF THE WEEK

manumission has lost it completely. Be sure to see the sunset from the strip in San An and go and see some caves and the fortress in Ibiza....

Hey thought I might be some help, since I,m also Canadian and have been to ibiza 4 times. First off don't be swayed by the big parties with the over priced covers, some of the cheaper nights are sometimes less crowded(u actually have room to dance) and might have better music. Second I personally think your going at the wrong time(July and August r way to crowded)out of the 4 yeaars i've been there the last week in June, first week of July and by far the first 2 weeks in September are the best. As clubbing goes if your more into house: Mon-Roger S@Pacha, Tues-Underwater@Pacha, Wed-Sublimminal@ Pacha, Thur-Cream@Amnesia(which is more trance but @least u won't spend your whole vacation @ Pacha, Fri and Sat are god days to rest and do some Sight seeing, Sun-Space, and go to manumission once Mondays@Privilege it's very over priced and not as good as it used to be but check it out, if u can hook up with some people and get a VIP table in the balcony it's much better as it's way to croweded, however VIP tables run about $2000 Canadian. If you r more into Trance/Thecno: Mon Cocoon@Amnesia, Tues-Gatecrasher@Amnesia, Wed-Good rest day or check out Pacha(it's house but u gtg atleast once) Thur-Cream@Amnesia, Fri-Slinky@Privilege(a new night might might be good), Sat another good rest day and Sun-Space. Also my personal favorite is Extravaganza with Alex Gold it used to be Fridays @Privilege but is moving to another night or another club(hopefully) it's definetly the best mix of house and Trance. Also make sure you go to the Circo loco parties monday mornigs @DC10, I would get there in the early afternoon though, as the police sometimes wait in the parking lot in the mornig and search you and your car. Also as others have said see the sunset in San An, I personally like cafe mambo because after the sunset some top name DJ's usualy come down and spin for half an hour or so. Hope this helps.

PS Are the raves in Montreal still as good as they used to be, last one i went to was Cream about 3 years ago.

thanks for the help . the raves here are still as good just a little more comercial . STEREO is the place to go !!!! . VICTOR CALDERONE , DAVID MORALES AND SANDER KLEINENBERG ARE ALL RESIDENTS.

Back