Ibiza Virgin.........

N

NatalieRay100

Hiya every1 :D
Me and my frirends are off to Ibiza on the 16th-22nd July, we wanna go to one of the clubs (pacha,eden etc) but having a hard time choosing which 1, please help????
:rolleyes:

well it depends on what you like

Trance is not that big except from the cheasy stuff in the westend area in San Antonio, but for the good type of trancemusic - try: Es Paradis, certain nites in Privelege - the worlds officially largest club - or Eden for UK nites with Jules, Fergie, etc....Amnesia is fantastic!

House is in Space, El Devino and Pacha is very poplulair espeeciallyb their M.O.S parties and their 30th anniversary is this year!

the small places KM5, DC10, Bora Bora beachbars and stuff play a lot of nice funky tunes, chillout tunes as well (especially on the sunset strip)

hope this was helpful!!!

Even if you don't like house going out there, you will love it after being in Ibiza!!

The vibe is unreal!!

I reccomend checking out these clubs.....

We love sundays@space
Circo Loco@DC 10
Subliminal sessions@Pacha
Ministry of sound@Pacha

And these bars....

Cafe mambo
Kanya
Ancient People
Base bar
Rock bar

Have fun, it will change your life ;) :D :D

Pooley said:
Even if you don't like house going out there, you will love it after being in Ibiza!!

Very true! Basically all the stuff you didnt like will suddenly become appealing when you get home as it reminds you of "that wonderful time"!

Back