Ibiza Virgin

D

Delbert

My best mate is getting married and i have had the joy of sorting out the stag, being best man 20 of us going end of June. Just seeing if anyones can help or give some advice or any tips. How much would you need for the nuts of a long weekend we arrive Thursday night depart Monday afternoon and want to be non stop clubbing. Any replys will be most grateful

What kind of music are you into??

My advice would be to do Ministry @ Pacha on Thurs, Friday up to you, I'd head for Pacha again for Pure Pacha but that might be Pacha overload for you. Saturday I'd head into Ibiza Town for drinks and save your energy for the biggie We Love Sundays @ Space.

I'd allow £100 a day, that should cover drinks, taxis, club entry, etc.

Appreciate your help. Got to run for a trian but I will reply tomorrow
We are basically into House/Club classsics nothing to hard if you catch me

Delbert said:
Appreciate your help. Got to run for a trian but I will reply tomorrow
We are basically into House/Club classsics nothing to hard if you catch me

Space and Pacha then for you boy - funky house, that kind of thing.

Retro is on Saturday nights @ Eden if you want some classics.

Where bouts you staying as well - San An, Playa den Bossa, Ibiza Town or other??

Sounds blinding. We are staying in playa Den Bossa, (I hope is the nice part) What type of garmens can you wear are the clubs quite strict on what you have to waer to get in etc????

Delbert said:
Sounds blinding. We are staying in playa Den Bossa, (I hope is the nice part) What type of garmens can you wear are the clubs quite strict on what you have to waer to get in etc????

Great location, you've got Bora Bora and Space on your doorstep and Ibiza Town is just down the road.

Anything goes in the club, much more relaxed dress codes than in England. For Space, 3/4s trousers, nice shorts, vests etc. Pacha is slightly more dressy but again anything goes. Clubs in San Antonio are even more relaxed.

I take it your from London ?? Were all (east) London boys, were not going to be the kind of Rugby drinking beers boys on a stag, more your getting dressed up and dancing the night away if you catch my drift. Is it really non stop partying ??? ie Bora Bora beach partys at 8am in the morning etc

Delbert said:
I take it your from London ?? Were all (east) London boys, were not going to be the kind of Rugby drinking beers boys on a stag, more your getting dressed up and dancing the night away if you catch my drift. Is it really non stop partying ??? ie Bora Bora beach partys at 8am in the morning etc

Yeah I am West London.

Yeah basically you can dance 24/7 in Ibiza. Bora Bora doesn't get going til early afternoon but Space opens in a morning.

Do you know what clubs nights you are going to do yet?? Definitely do We Love Sundays @ Space, you can't beat dancing on the terrace on a Sunda afternoon with the sun shining down on you :D

Yeah were going Pasha on the Thursday Night and Space on Sunday. I thought about having a quiet Saturday night, nice meal and a few drinks then save ourselfs for Space.

Delbert said:
Yeah were going Pasha on the Thursday Night and Space on Sunday. I thought about having a quiet Saturday night, nice meal and a few drinks then save ourselfs for Space.

Yeah you can't go wrong with Ministry on Thurs and Space on Sundays goes without saying, what dates you there cos we're going June too.

Yeah Saturday is always my day of rest in Ibiza these days, need to go to Space at full-strength lol :p

if it's a stag do the these might help

their is a casion in ibiza town for something diffrent.

and as it's a stag do.

here's a couple of st**p clubs

the secret garden and the blue rose...should help...

also check out retro sundays at es paradis or cream at amnesia on a thursday

Back