Ibiza uncovered

Can anyone let me know where i can see a free internet video of this or where i can purchase one that can be played on a US style VCR/DVD player...been wanting to see it for years

What about Kevin and Perry Go Large? It's kind of the same thing really

And British sluts screaming their head off how much they love to party. That's all there was.
There was recently another show called Living Ibiza 08. Starring 70 year old British man acting like a diva, unknown British rockband getting wasted and a 20 year old asshole that tried to score without succeeding.

That show also ran in Finland. I just loved it. Actually the 20 yo asshole was quite at DeeJiing.

All I remember from Ibiza uncovered was a below average looking girl with a perm allowing all manner of folk to view her 'private' piercing, lapping up the attention from various Ben Sherman models and claiming she had already slept with 12 men during the holiday while her ugly friend (every tart should have one) watched enviously in the background. This should be brought to the attention of man seeking brothel in other post.

My warmest Ibiza uncovered memory is of a girl who very drunkly explained to the camera that she's in Ibiza to cheat her boyfriend. Well, that's understandable, considering, that no one watched tv these days.

Back