Ibiza uncovered

joecrack13

Anyone know where i can find a torrent of ibiza uncovered or a streaming video....been dying to see it for years but in the states, UK VHS doesnt decode in our VCRs as ive tried to order it off ebay....if anyone could help me out let me know...cheers

Keep in mind when you do find, It is about as close to reality as South Park:lol:
Have a good one
Tim

who would never use bit comet :)

Well actually I think you will find it was very real... obviously some people do get insanely drunk and s*** countless numbers of bewers in ibiza. The problem is that it does only represent a particular group of people.

Are you even aware what the show is about? If you are, then why the hell would you ever want to see it? The "show" was utter garbage.

haha, watched an episode last night, ****e! Makes the place look like a cross between blackpool/magaluf/and Afghanistan...Just shows the "lager lout" reputation that Ibiza got back in the late 90's-00's. Was quite funny to see Jon Ulysses doing rather suggestive dances with pissed up slags!
Loving all the bad Ben Sherman shirts on there too...8)

haha, watched an episode last night, ****e! Makes the place look like a cross between blackpool/magaluf/and Afghanistan...Just shows the "lager lout" reputation that Ibiza got back in the late 90's-00's. Was quite funny to see Jon Ulysses doing rather suggestive dances with pissed up slags!
Loving all the bad Ben Sherman shirts on there too...8)

I'm tempted to take a peek now ... I think this thread has made a lot of us feel that way :lol::lol::lol:

It is often repeated on one of the sky channels - at least it was not so long ago.

I always find the knob from nottingham amusing. he tries to get a PR job at Mambo and eventually any bar that will have him.
He's in most of the episodes, where he's on a date etc, goes out with a mate to try and tap up etc. He's just a complete dick. but i can't help find hi amusin.

The "guy from Nottingham" was not Ibiza Uncovered it was Ibiza 2008.

Ibiza Uncovered was a programe shot in late 1990's

Back