ibiza tv + uk tv programmes

C

ChewZ

Hi everyone! its my first post after visiting this site for the past few months as im off to the paradise which is ibiza on the 29th jul again :)

Anyway, i rememer 2 years ago ibiza tv people being on the island, and the next year they shown it on channel4, but last year they were supposedly there but havent seen it on tv!

Where has ibizatv 2002 gone! i miss it. And i take every chance i get to be on tv, so where are the film crews this year? like rapture, mtv etc etc

oh and 1 more question, last year everything seemed to be dearer, as of the euro has it gone any cheaper? or will it be dear as ever. thanks

ChewZ said:
oh and 1 more question, last year everything seemed to be dearer, as of the euro has it gone any cheaper? or will it be dear as ever. thanks

Unfortunately, the pound is really strong against the Euro at the moment, resulting in less Euros for your UK dosh - in fact, I believe it should be (a little) worse than last year...

Not sure about Ibiza TV - but I'm sure I saw a snipet on telly for it not long ago - dunno though

markEg said:
ChewZ said:

Unfortunately, the pound is really strong against the Euro at the moment, resulting in less Euros for your UK dosh - in fact, I believe it should be (a little) worse than last year...

Not sure about Ibiza TV - but I'm sure I saw a snipet on telly for it not long ago - dunno though

No, the pound is weak against the Euro, the Euro is strong hence we get less for out pounds.

ChewZ said:
Hi everyone! its my first post after visiting this site for the past few months as im off to the paradise which is ibiza on the 29th jul again :)

Anyway, i rememer 2 years ago ibiza tv people being on the island, and the next year they shown it on channel4, but last year they were supposedly there but havent seen it on tv!

Where has ibizatv 2002 gone! i miss it. And i take every chance i get to be on tv, so where are the film crews this year? like rapture, mtv etc etc

You might like to know that there is a brand new programme being filmed called Ibiza Uncovered which will be shown on Men and Motors. It focuses on the clubs a lot more than Ibiza Uncovered with the actual tunes in the clubs i.e. (not other tunes dubbed over the pictures).

It also features a Confessions section where clubbers can share their most shameful clubbing experiences. Also featured will be the Elvis impersonator who is set weekly challenges like naked skydiving as well as lots of celeb and DJ interviews.

If you want to know where and when they will be filming so you can try and get on TV, message me and I will let you have a shooting schedule.

It's called Ibiza Exposed not Ibiza Uncovered. That was Sky One. My brain isn't funtioning properly yet.

Back