ibiza transfer help?

jimmysqueal

Hi i am going to ibiza in a week and we are staying in san antonio bay. I need to arrange transfers, when i looked on the net www.ibizatransfers.net came up, has anyone else used them? are they reliable?

if you have any info please let me know as we are a group of 14 and don't wanna get ripped off. Thanks

try looking at a few more transfer companys.a2b are pretty good.take you in a small mini bus.prices are good to.i asked a couple last weds they paid £25.00 so they said.which is very good for return as well.now if you do book a bus.they are parked outside on the next road area across from the taxis.all buses have a number.you might need to book two buses.14 i think is over limit.but please check.weigh the option up.or pm me with dates and times you going.i i will have a check up for you.two heads are better than one.

try looking at a few more transfer companys.a2b are pretty good.take you in a small mini bus.prices are good to.i asked a couple last weds they paid £25.00 so they said.which is very good for return as well.now if you do book a bus.they are parked outside on the next road area across from the taxis.all buses have a number.you might need to book two buses.14 i think is over limit.but please check.weigh the option up.or pm me with dates and times you going.i i will have a check up for you.two heads are better than one.

Thanks very much,

We fly sunday 21ist june from leeds/bradford and are set to arrive in ibiza at roughly 14.40 ibiza time. then we come home thursday 25th june at 12.50pm ibiza time

The ibiza transfers.net has qouted me £15 return, pay by paypal

Hi Jimmysqueal, did you go with ibiza transfers.net in the end? If not can you (or anyone else)recommend an alternative? We're off in just under 2 weeks. We're also weighing up the shuttle bus and taxi options but as we're arriving late at night with young kids we don't want to be hanging around or left in the lurch!

Back