Ibiza Tattoo

Dirk

Has a great Sun Tattoo done a few years back in Ibiza and I love it more and more every day. Reminds of the good times!

I fancy something else in Spanish. Are there any Spanish sayings that sum up Ibiza?

I was just browsing and wondering if anyone has any Ibiza tattoos? Not tattoos that they got in ibiza, but something that is an ibiza image or something that reminds you of the island?

I was just browsing and wondering if anyone has any Ibiza tattoos? Not tattoos that they got in ibiza, but something that is an ibiza image or something that reminds you of the island?

Something like this??

20070201084501.jpg

I got the pacha cherries tattoed on my foot last summer, loved it at he time, however it got a really bad infection and now it just looks like a scar! Can't get it touched up either cos the skin is too scarred now, I definitley will not be getting any more tattoos done in Ibiza!

like the tattoo of the island!

the cherries infection sucks! i was thinking about getting those in a funked up version.

i did get a tattoo the last day i was on the island in ibiza town and I love it! I can't wait to get another one there!

I just wont be getting one then going swimming or sunbathing ever again! Not owrth the pain, I missed creamfields cos of that tattoo! :(

I met someone in Ibiza with a tattoo of the island on his torso - his name was phil and i think he was traveling with body guards - anyone know who that might be?

I got the classic Cream tattoo after going to Cream @ amnesia back in 99. I think John Kelly dropped Mauro Picotto's Lizard and after the smoke cannon went off it was a done deal. It is nicely hidden now by something else (done in the tattoo parlour at the bottom of the west end)

:)

Four of us are getting tiny gecko's tattooed tomorrow as it's our last day. Hopefully no chance for any sun damage of infection.

Always wanted a tattoo with an ibiza memory, the other two are from New Zealand

g.jpg
Has a great Sun Tattoo done a few years back in Ibiza and I love it more and more every day. Reminds of the good times!

I fancy something else in Spanish. Are there any Spanish sayings that sum up Ibiza?

Welcome to Miami? ;)

Back