ibiza summer 2012

Marky Mark

hello you sexy people!! im currently saving my pennies and looking to head out to the white isle for next summer 2012, i will be getting a flight for the 28th of april, i have done my research and confident i will find work, i also will be sorting my nie number before i go to save me all the hassle, the reason i have created this post is im looking to meet like minded fun people to travel with, it would be alot easier for accommadation and cheaper plus i know about recruitment days held in ibiza and where to start, so if you guys are interested and wanna have a chat just email or add me on facebook, you can find me using my fbook hotmail, its bizmarky1983@hotmail.com or email me on markthomas1983@hotmail.co.uk or better yet post a reply!!

im 28 male and awesome to be around!! look foward to hearing from you, cheers me dears!!:D

(for those who think you have to be in spain to get nie number you actually dont) you can hire a law firm but will set you back around 170quid and will be deliverd to your uk address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back