Ibiza-stylee nights out in the UK (preferably the West Midlands!)

Even better, so theres more yet for me to see! I thought the venue seemed like it may be a little small for a big night like Cocoon, good times!

Hi there,

I live in the centre of Brum and I have to say, I think the clubbing is pretty good. It's really eclectic which is great. I've tried loads of places out including a very average night at Air (seedy venue, seedier punters) and an AMAZING night at the Custard factory to see Groove Armarda (much better than I thought...I originally groaned when my bf grabbed tickets) which was followed by a top after party at the Med Bar!! the Custard Factory/Med Bar is a cool little part of Brum too- there's a little pool bit outside the Med Bar which gives it a real Ibiza vibe in the summer. I'm also a fan of Bambu too- can be a little too commercial at times but sometimes you need a good old dose of hed kandi!!

I'm a newcomer to Brum really (only been here a year) but I'm pretty impressed so far. Can't knock it really...

i went to godskitchen @ air last year and saw nick fanciulli, james zabiela and the trophy twins....

my thoughts on both DJs and venue are unprintable

:lol:

Hi there,

I live in the centre of Brum and I have to say, I think the clubbing is pretty good. It's really eclectic which is great. I've tried loads of places out including a very average night at Air (seedy venue, seedier punters) and an AMAZING night at the Custard factory to see Groove Armarda (much better than I thought...I originally groaned when my bf grabbed tickets) which was followed by a top after party at the Med Bar!! the Custard Factory/Med Bar is a cool little part of Brum too- there's a little pool bit outside the Med Bar which gives it a real Ibiza vibe in the summer. I'm also a fan of Bambu too- can be a little too commercial at times but sometimes you need a good old dose of hed kandi!!

I'm a newcomer to Brum really (only been here a year) but I'm pretty impressed so far. Can't knock it really...

I'll def check out the Custard Factory, I've wanted to go for ages but my mate who I usually go out with hasn't been too keen so I've just never made it up there but it's def on my list now. I go to Bambu for my dose of commercial house but I've been looking for something more and with an ibiza feel and I def think the outdoor bit in the Rainbow had that and sounds like Custard Factory is great too..I find Air and Q club a bit rough (for want of a less snobby sounding word) so I'm put off nights there although I may try Space at Q club on 6th.

Back