Ibiza Spotlight presents In The Zone @ B12

Will be there on the island early/middle May... hope for the next date - would be great to get to know some forum members :)

I think Solliplops had the same issue on Thursday night in Brooklyn according to his Facebook / instagram

the party went really well guys! we had the floor rocking at 2am when marcus took over from joan (who did a superb warmup). worgull´s set was fantastic...pure innervisions stuff.

can´t wait for the next one!
Gutted :(

ok here is info for our second edition of In The Zone...full announcement coming later today but the forum gets the exclusive news on this.

MONDAY 30 APRIL
11PM - LATE | B12 CLUB IBIZA
IBIZA SPOTLIGHT PRESENTS IN THE ZONE WITH...MASSIMILIANO PAGLIARA

we are bringing a bit of berlin down to ibiza - massi is a panorama bar resident DJ as well as a fantastic producer with releases on both ostgut ton as well as on LARJ (live at robert johnson) labels. warm up will be again by joan aloy from 11 onwards, he did a fantastic job for our first party so he is back on warm-up duties. massi then takes over at around 2 and plays for the rest of the night.

if any forumers are on the island please let me know via PM - I have a small list for friends and family :) the first party was really cool so I am excited for this one!

there is a slight chance of another party soon, but if not we will be back towards the end of the summer I think. am already planning heavily for the whole winter season to come, but maybe there will be some dates during the actual season still - all to be confirmed and you guys will obviously be the first ones to know.

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2018/04/zone-brings-massimiliano-pagliara-ibiza

31301914_10156425131019662_2074992846380728320_o.jpg

Back