IBIZA SPOTLIGHT MEETS :)

Tut tut- Not Hardcore eh m8! Letting the side down there! lol

Ill prob fall asleep b4 everyone else saying that! he he

nish said:
Tut tut- Not Hardcore eh m8! Letting the side down there! lol

Ill prob fall asleep b4 everyone else saying that! he he

mate you dont understand what i'd been through by wednesday lol! ;)

ah, ill let u off if u made it to subliminal that ngt- theres NO excuse for missing that night! ;)

nish said:
No way! Hope u had a QUALITY tues night mate!

i did thanks. :D it was underwater that night and groove armada did a live set followed by emmerson who pumped out the top caners!! :p 8)

I met loads of people in June but we had arranged to meet at certain places by either PM or e-mail beforehand. There is no way in a million years I am going to turn up at Bora Bora with a blue band round my wrist :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
I met loads of people in June but we had arranged to meet at certain places by either PM or e-mail beforehand. There is no way in a million years I am going to turn up at Bora Bora with a blue band round my wrist :rolleyes:

If it was a pink bad it would be a different matter of course. :p

Are they still continuing through August and September? I will be at Bora Bora most days anyway, but will make sure I hang about the bar on Wednesday. What time?

Well everyone knows where to find me next tuesday: Ill be dining at Savannah with 9 other people and we´ll be having so much fun. Ill be there at 8 in the evening, but dunno what to wear yet, but look after the blonde and If Im laughing out really loud all the time= yup! that´s me!!! :D

Back