Ibiza Spotlight Calendar 2005!

what a great find!! :)
forgotten they were there!
i'll have a look and see what else i can find. lol

if i remember correctly the first calendar we published was 2000

no, i'm afraid i can't after a cursory search. i have quite a few old backups, but they are mostly of all layouts and client files, rather than mirror copies of the site. if i remember where else they may be i'll definitely post ;)

summum (in the bay) is still summum, last year renamed as the forgotten club and run by the zoo project people

inox (near the ibiza rocks hotel) has been closed for many years

summum was/is a lovely little club, I first went in 97. Am I right in thinking the guy who designed Es Paradis or Del Mar had a hand in its design McRackin?

interesting to look back at the old club calendars at the nights we went to back in 02, thanks for posting!

Thanks for posting the old lineups!

Had almost forgotten that Space used to close on a Monday after the 22 hour session, which kinda allowed DC10 to occur on Monday mornings.. those were the days, messy but good times!

i've got some old magazines as well from back then, will dust them off and scan a few. my favourite flyers were the manumission ones from 96 or 98 which were perforated into about 20 different little tearable strips. no idea what for though o_O

(disclaimer: spotlight... doesn't recommend... or condone... etc, etc)

i remember "back in the day" i won a Ibiza compilation CD on here from James for writing one of the best club reports, it was on a cocoon night... :)
where have the years went lol

i remember "back in the day" i won a Ibiza compilation CD on here from James for writing one of the best club reports, it was on a cocoon night... :)
where have the years went lol

ha! those were the days, and where have they gone indeed! have you been able to find it on the site? was it lost with the switch last year?

Back