Ibiza Solo

Digital Hero

hay everyone Looks like am going to Ibiza on my own...was origanaly going to be me and my m8t but I have been let down. I wont go into details but am well anoyed now but anyways

well anyways Iv been looking forward to going Ibiza for aaaaggggeees since the day we booked it I have all my savings and am well looking forward to it. What dose everyone think...you think i should go solo iv never been ibiza b4 iv never realy been on holiday on my own b4 LMAO I havent realy got long to wait now I go on the 1st of july till the 10th

what dose everyone think..you never know I might meet some fellow Party clubbing animals ;)

Ibiza is one of the best places in the world to go solo to. You will undoubtably meet many people out there who will be more than happy to let you tag along with them (unless you're a twat0x? ;) )

But seriously... get chatting to people at the airport, on the plane, in the coach, at the pool side etc. Ill say the vast majority of people youll speak to will be top notch and friendly.

tom

Back