Ibiza - Sept 2010

buckeejit

Hey all, a few weeks ago I booked for me and a mate to go to Ibiza from 8th Sept - 15th Sept 2010 but I'm a bit worried as it doesn't seem like many people are going in Sept. Anyone heading in Sept?

P.S. I believe I'll just miss the closing parties, is this true?

Hey all, a few weeks ago I booked for me and a mate to go to Ibiza from 8th Sept - 15th Sept 2010 but I'm a bit worried as it doesn't seem like many people are going in Sept. Anyone heading in Sept?

P.S. I believe I'll just miss the closing parties, is this true?

I'll be going in those dates, the clubs will still be busy, just not as busy as August.

There is a couple of closing parties around that time but the bigger nights don't start to shut down until the end of September onwards.

The big Closing Parties are generally in the last two weeks of September.!

I think you have chosen one of the best times. The beaches aren't too overcrowded, prices are a bit less expensive and the clubs are crowded with good party people.
Not those young people that have holidays in their home country.

So, you have chosen a very good time! Don't worry 8)

Im going September 1st to 15th this year. Always gone in August but the likes of cocoon and Space last year I just couldnt enjoy it it was well too busy. The weather still nice around this time?

i defintely prefer Sept over the overcrowded/$$$ AUG. ; the clubs will still be going strong, and the weather is still warm

i always make my hols when space shuts.i stay in pdb and the resort is nice up untill that weekend.on the sunday you cannot move for cars and people.but lastyear was a little quite than others.come the tuesday resort is back to normal.

im going at the same time too...i find sept is by far the best time to go....seems to be a good crowd everywhere i go...the *****s seem to have gone home...also room to dance and iv also always had the weather:)

I'll be going in those dates, the clubs will still be busy, just not as busy as August.

There is a couple of closing parties around that time but the bigger nights don't start to shut down until the end of September onwards.

Ahh so ill be there the same time as you this year.U staying at the pacific again???me and thwe missus went allinclusive this year a wee bit more round the bay at the bergantin.

I went for a month last september and it was ace

Nice and busy still

Weather was a bit dodgy the last two weeks in September but the taxi drivers were saying it was just unlucky as the weather is usually pretty good

Ahh so ill be there the same time as you this year.U staying at the pacific again???me and thwe missus went allinclusive this year a wee bit more round the bay at the bergantin.

I'm not sure when i'm going now mate, but if it's around that time I'll give you a shout!

Thinking about the opening parties now...

I think September's the BEST time to go. The prices on everything dramatically drop, the people that work there are nicer and...oh my...people are actually about dancing in the clubs instead of just sniffing their noses and posing. :rolleyes: The weather's still good as well. Have fun!

I think September's the BEST time to go. The prices on everything dramatically drop, the people that work there are nicer and...oh my...people are actually about dancing in the clubs instead of just sniffing their noses and posing. :rolleyes: The weather's still good as well. Have fun!

ditto, let me know when you book for Sept, as i'm in for sure. Also, wish you could reconsider DEMF, the lineup looks pretty good so far.

Im going from the 1st Sept for 2 weeks. I wouldnt be that assed if we get a couple of days rain but anymore than that ill be gutted.

o go back end of sept into oct.last year was ok just 1/2 days rain and one full nights worths out of 10 days.2008 was bad in start of oct. heavy rain floods.really hit n miss.cross your fingers.

Back