Ibiza Rocks & Reclaim the Dancefloor

chlo

Hi does anybody know if you're staying at Ibiza Rocks hotel are the gig tickets included? I tried to email them to ask but the email won't send argh! and if its yeah is reclaim the dancefloor included too or will we have to buy tickets to go even though we are at the hotel? thanks

Who did you book your holiday with?

I know if you do it through the Ibiza Rocks website you get free gig tickets, i dont know about the likes of Thomas Cook etc.

It says on

http://www.ibizarocks.com/

''ALL BOOKINGS INCLUDE FREE ENTRANCE TO TUESDAY NIGHTS IBIZA ROCKS EVENT AT THE HOTEL AND FREE ENTRANCE TO RECLAIM THE DANCEFLOOR (THE OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY AT EDEN). ENTRANCE TO EDEN ONLY FREE BEFORE 1.30am. BANDS CONFIRMED TO PLAY THE HOTEL THIS SUMMER INCLUDE KOOKS, KEANE ... ETC. FOR LINEUP INFO CLICK HERE.''

Dunno about Eden but they can't really stop you seeing the gigs if you're staying there as you can see the stage from half the balconies. They gave out wristbands to residents on the gig days last year.

We booked with Thomas Cook .. yeah I saw that bit and didn't know whether it meant bookings from the website. I don't wanna buy a ticket and waste my money :!:

We're staying at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel and booked through an agent - gig tickets are included, however, why dont you give Thomas Cook a quick call who will be able to confirm this

Ibiza Rocks and Reclaim The Dancefloor shows

hey guys,

I know that Gig tickets and Reclaim The Dancefloor are only included when people book directly through the Ibiza Rocks website because my friends did it for the Opening Party.

Any other room bookings would need to buy tickets, you can get them here on Ibiza Spotlight click on the ticket links. Pool rooms are only given to people who have bought tickets and no one gets given any form of free ticket or wristband unless they have paid for a ticket or booked through Ibiza Rocks.

is that all cleared up for everyone? Did anyone go to the Opening parties last week they were immense !!!! more fun tomorrow !!! Friendly Fires, Tommy Sparks, Pendulum, Chase & Status, Kissy Sellout and Toddla T :) ...... get in x

does anybody know if you're staying at Ibiza Rocks hotel are the gig tickets included?
29b13sz.jpg

reclaim the dance flllor eden

anyone know why it no costs a tenner if you buy tickets to ibiza rocks?
there was thing where if you get the ibiza rocks tkts you gain entry to eden for free after as theres a good night on in there next tuesay.. boys noize etc.. why is it now an extra tenner? not gonna bother getting tkts now......

Back