Ibiza Rocks Hotel!

Ashbash78

Hi all im new around here so...... Hi!

Me and 8 other lads from Bristol and staying in Ibiza Rocks Hotel from 15th-25th June. Just wondering how lively are the clubs around these times and how much on average you will pay for access to pacha etc around these dates.

Went to malia last year with me and two lads and hated it, i think ibiza lots a more classy party and looks like a better clubbing scene... Ive also been to Ayia Napa and loved it! Hoping for the same.

Ive read lots of reviews on the ibiza rocks and there amazing, ive obviously seen it on tv many times on T4. Was just wondering what peoples opinions of the hotel are are this time of year (Really cheap prices).

Ash, xx.

Pacha is between 30 - 50 euros for entry. Sometimes with a free drink, can't comment on the Ibiza Rocks hotel, or any similarities to Ayia Napa (which I've always assumed was a bit more "urban" in its style of music). Sure you'll have fun anyways

My advice is to check out a couple of clubs in the UK to get the vibe mate! What's the point of paying £50-£60 to get into a club you'll hate and music you'll hate too? the ammount of times I''ve seen people new to the scene in shock over drinks prices and what music's being played is shocking!

Fair play trying to get some feedback, but my suggestion is getting a feel for the scene in the uk, otherwise just stick to San Antionio mate... :)

Ive read lots of reviews on the ibiza rocks and there amazing, ive obviously seen it on tv many times on T4. Was just wondering what peoples opinions of the hotel are are this time of year (Really cheap prices).

Ash, xx.

I've stayed there before it was Ibiza Rocks Hotel and it was not bad- although a little wild- lots of fights etc.

Last year a few friends told me the bar got smashed up one night and they had to close it.

My advice is to check out a couple of clubs in the UK to get the vibe mate! What's the point of paying £50-£60 to get into a club you'll hate and music you'll hate too? the ammount of times I''ve seen people new to the scene in shock over drinks prices and what music's being played is shocking!

Fair play trying to get some feedback, but my suggestion is getting a feel for the scene in the uk, otherwise just stick to San Antionio mate... :)

Bit of a late reply as ive already been, flipping amazing holiday. Best of my life by a long shot, ive always been a lover of house/trance and progressive just rekindled my love for it. I smashed in about £2100 in ten days and i didn't give one shiney ****. :D

Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Back