Ibiza Rocks Hotel

Emma_1983

Been trying to look for reviews on this but cant seem to find any, just a post about it that I couldnt reply to.....anyone stayed here? Is it overcrowded and San An at its worse? Or is it pretty cool?

Looking for next year, its come up quite cheap.

my brother came out for his 40th birthday a couple of weeks ago and we went to ibiza rocks (rev & makers)

as it was going to be a late one i booked a room at the hotel - i'm not a fan of san an but the hotel is really good - it doesnt seem to be the usual "san antonio brits on the p1ss"

i still cant believe i willing went and paid for a hotel room in san antonio.... its cheap but cheerful - there's plenty of bars, and there's a 3rd separate pool which is much more chilled out than the main 2

P5319983.jpg

P6010035.jpg

P6010037.jpg

P5319982.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Hi Emma, hope you're well!

I haven't stayed there since it changed to Ibiza Rocks, but I did stay when it was Club Paraiso (that was my first hotel i stayed in ibiza back in 1999) a few times.

Decent enough location but i think it gets too busy - but they have done more to it than give it a lick of paint!!

Try looking on sites like tripadvisor.com for some realistic reports on it...

Mmm getting mixed reviews on it, wouldnt mind staying there...but not if its brash, tacky etc etc :oops::lol:
if you dont want brash and tacky then realistically avoid san an, cala de bou and playa den bossa ;)

you do get what you pay for - however i.r. hotel is probably the least "tackiest" in san an.

personally i'd love to stay at atzaro or the hacienda near san miguel - but i'm not rich :)

We stayed in the Bellamar in the Bay last year, was lovely and not tacky at all, I just wondered where in location the Ibiza Rocks one was....mmmm....maybe I will go another way :lol:

Emma, where did you stay this year....?

I stayed opposite the Bellamar - Hotel Neptuno, really quiet and well worth a shout.... for peak august i think we paid just over €50pppn.... not to bad really!

Emma, where did you stay this year....?

I stayed opposite the Bellamar - Hotel Neptuno, really quiet and well worth a shout.... for peak august i think we paid just over €50pppn.... not to bad really!

I went last year, didnt go this year :cry:
But yes we stayed at the Bellamar, lovely hotel, right opposite the beach too :lol:

I visied the Ibiza Rocks Hotel in August to see The Automatic. It must be great to have a room over looking the stage, but when hundreds of people mass together at your hotel that must be off putting.

I thought the hotel itself looked Ok, location is not far from the Sunset Strip but I don't think I would want to stay there.

I visied the Ibiza Rocks Hotel in August to see The Automatic. It must be great to have a room over looking the stage, but when hundreds of people mass together at your hotel that must be off putting.

I thought the hotel itself looked Ok, location is not far from the Sunset Strip but I don't think I would want to stay there.
the problem was that san an council revoked their licence for the hippodrome mid way through and i guess basically said you can now only have 2, so ibiza rocks went back to the hotel for the august gigs and will back in san raf for the 2 september gigs

personally i'd rather see ibiza rocks back at bar m but the hippodrome is a good venue with the hotel a 3rd - but to be honest i dont care where they are as long as they happen ;)

when i stayed at the hotel i went back to my room about 4ish and was up until about 5am and at no point did i think there was any noise or nuisance

its a cheap hotel in the middle of san an that has been done out really well

i forgot to mention that i took my mum there that tuesday and she really enjoyed it (she's 70 next year)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steyed there last year before it becae Ibiza Rocks - was terrible! Full of young chavs who spent all day and most nights round the pool or on there balcony's shouting and singing footy songs, smoking in the pool and banging on doors! The music around the main pool started banging out at 10am, hard trance and if your room over looks the pool you woon't sleep through it!

There is a nother pool that's a ot more chilled out which was OK. You have to buy tokens to use at all the bars there and the drinks are well over priced. Wouldn't stay there again.

Back