Ibiza Rocks Hotel gigs

awesomeusername

I have a friend who has booked a room at Ibiza Rocks which oversees the stage here. I am staying in different accommodation but would it be possible for me to go to my friends room and watch from there for free or are there measures in place to prevent this?

Also, if I did buy a ticket to a gig, would I be able to go up to their room and watch from there?

Cheers

When I stayed there in the past you couldnt get guests in unless they had a passport on them, im guessing on days an ibiza rocks event is on they would be more strict on it, only one way u can get in and the security are ****s there. Or you could jump over the wall by the chillout pool like I did one day and broke my feet

you could jump over the wall by the chillout pool like I did one day and broke my feet
358yvl0.gif

Aah I'd rather my feet were OK for the holiday duration then!

Would I encounter problems if I tried to visit the hotel during the day and use their pool facilities?

Aah I'd rather my feet were OK for the holiday duration then!

Would I encounter problems if I tried to visit the hotel during the day and use their pool facilities?

There is normally a guy on the door who stops people who aren't staying there from entering the hotel and thus the pool area.

Back