Ibiza Rocks Hotel 2020

Front cover for Norman...

117665072_3512122145487056_3599175166451783097_o.jpg

"An oasis in the desert"

There's only about 250 hotel guests in IRH right now. The balcony was reserved for hotel guests who didn't want to do a bed (because the minimum spend was €100 each based on 4 sharing) but it didn't get busy at all.

IBIZA ROCKS BY NIGHT
LATE NIGHT BAR OPEN TILL 2AM

This Summer we’re not just about the #daylife. Introducing Ibiza Rocks By Night, your late night hangout under the Balearic stars.

Every night we’re opening up our famous venue bar till 2am bringing you a mix of live music sessions, DJ sets, cinema club screenings and more. So reserve a table with your friends and let us serve you up the dreamiest selection of cocktails and food on the island.

OPEN FOR BOTH HOTEL GUESTS AND EXTERNAL GUESTS
FREE ENTRY | ADVANCE TABLE RESERVATIONS ESSENTIAL

Agree! Great fun and a really nice vibe. First time at Ibiza Rocks Hotel too.
I was so jealous looking at the videos yesterday. Whilst fatboy slim is suited to a bigger audience i'd have loved to have just been in the pool observing a master at his craft! Glad everyone had a good time!

I was so jealous looking at the videos yesterday. Whilst fatboy slim is suited to a bigger audience i'd have loved to have just been in the pool observing a master at his craft! Glad everyone had a good time!
He has good heritage but really just does sync everything to 126bpm. Horses for courses I suppose?

Back