Ibiza Rocks Hotel 2010 !!!

patty7

all booked up get there july 28th for two weeks with my two best mates BRING ON RADIO 1 LIVE !!!!!!! & Guetta !!!!

Cant wait !!!!

Went last year had a AMAZING holiday, best in my life and ive been on some holidays. Stayed with a pool view on the second pool not the main one which suited me to a t because i was so off my tolley.

Best club for me had to be Space or Amnesia, i did enjoy Tiesto (Privledge) just not as much as the other clubs.

From what i gather Ibiza rocks hotel has now sold out for 2010?!?! Thats nutz

its sounding stupidly good !! loads of talk that radio 1 are there for the 6th - 8th of aug aswell join up on ibiza 2010 group on facebook

is the radio one weekend always the first weekend in august ye?

going over on the 3rd this year so think we're just gonna miss it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
is the radio one weekend always the first weekend in august ye?

going over on the 3rd this year so think we're just gonna miss it :(

Been confirmed as the 7th and 8th mate

We were thinking of the Ibiza Rocks but for the price just didnt think it was worth it. We'll be going on the Tuesday night, other than that we're paying less money for a hotel that is in a better location so we're on to a winner there

I stayed in IR last June 25-29 for a solo trip.

Overall, I found it to be great. A wild pool scene all day everyday, pretty close to the bay area and a **** load of fun.

Things I didnt like:

- overpriced food, drinks

- overly commercial

- they were extremely anal about making sure you actually stayed at the hotel.

- I didn't try, but I am pretty sure that if you want to bring a guest with you you have to pay something like E30, which I found to be retarded because what if you want to bring a girl back with you from the bars?

I forgot how much I paid, but it wasn't a bad price since it was before July.

Overall, lots of fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Been confirmed as the 7th and 8th mate

We were thinking of the Ibiza Rocks but for the price just didnt think it was worth it. We'll be going on the Tuesday night, other than that we're paying less money for a hotel that is in a better location so we're on to a winner there

happy days then

thought we were gonna miss it this year

Radio 1 weekend is very over rated. Used to be ok down by mambos as you could sit on the rocks with your own drink. Now they are at the Hotel it is impossible to get a drink.

Back