Ibiza Rocks 2016

Of course my hol dates weren't released! Any clues for 17th August?!!

(possibly changing dates for Kaiser Chiefs if 17th turns out rubbish)

If you wanna go vip to the lcd soundsystem concert,do you get an afterparty at Pikes (Ibiza Rocks House)???????????????

you don't have to go vip to get a wristband but if you do you have more chances to get one...

... just ask nicely! ;-)

It's a good night out if you ask me. Not always my cup of tea but when it is I've always had a good one. I'd recommend even if it's before a night out

to be specific - I'm not the biggest IR fan either. I normally only go 2-3 times over the season, but I just thought that ibizainside's statement was a bit strong; ibiza rocks have a very varied line up and always did so I'm really surprised to see someone saying it doesn't appeal.

Only done Chic there a couple of years ago and it was brilliant. Went to a Bugged Out thing with 2 Many DJs the year after and was shit.

Moral of the story, if it is a decent group, it is a cracking venue and something different. If it is a DJ led event, it is full of throbbers. Worst crowd I have experienced in my 30 years of clubbing.

Looks like their going for a different type of punter this year. Getting away from the Urban Pop Hop that had the place packed with kids..

so over the whole decade they've existed so far you wanna tell me there wasn't one single artist that you would have gone to see?

There has been artists there I wanted to see, but its more the type of place it is that puts me off, in the same way I wouldnt go to Es Paradis these days, very british, very young (as in very young), being 40 now, even 10 years ago when I was 30 I felt I was too old for it

There has been artists there I wanted to see, but its more the type of place it is that puts me off, in the same way I wouldnt go to Es Paradis these days, very british, very young (as in very young), being 40 now, even 10 years ago when I was 30 I felt I was too old for it

I see your point, generally it's definitely a young crowd. interestingly enough though, whenever I go to ibiza rocks I can see lots of people in their 40s and 50s up on the vip balconies enjoying themselves.

Dawn Hindle & Andy McKay said:
'We are deeply saddened by the loss of Howard Marks, friend for 20 years and part of the extended Manumission and Ibiza Rocks family. He was charismatic and intelligent, one of life's stand out individuals. The world will be a lot less colourful without him. Thanks for the good times and memories Mr Nice.'

Back