Ibiza ressies and experts !!

weloveliam@space

A few questions before my hols tomorow (and yes ive searched on here first ;))

1. Is there a ferry that drops you at illetes beach in formentera ? I know they stopped it last year and were only going to Sabina port, but the captain of the one that goes from in front of cafe Sydney sais they were hoping to get the decision reversed.

2. Five at Martina, how much to get in, and does anyone feel like GL'ing me plus 3 for funagenda on wednesday ?? :lol:

3. Her indoors fancies KM5 or Bambudha grove ( was gona write Byker grove then :lol: ) KM 5 is only 2 km's from our villa, is it still better than BG ?

4. Is Blu marlin suitable for a 2 year old sunday evening for Paco Fernandez ? Only for a couple of hours like. And same for Sands on sunday ?

5. Anybody else out there at the same time ?

cheers 8)

liam! :)

1. not sure, but i think it's still the same (all ferries to la savina only)

2. as morbyd said!

3. both are good (and not cheap, but that's no news for you). OK, km5 is closer to your home, but why not test bambuddha for once?

4. try and error! (not a dad yet, so bit difficult to answer, but i guess i'd do it)

5. nope :-(

4. I do Ibiza every other year with kids every other year without them and always stay in PDB.. last year was a with kids hol so me and the bf spent 100 quid popping into space for an hour on the Sunday while they were at the kids club (we were in the Don Toni so near by) lol baddest idea ever.. didn't want to leave felt depressed for the rest of the day! In one respect its nice to see whats going on but then maybe its best not to if you can't get into it but it seems by your message your getting to go out other nights so I'd say go for it!

A few questions before my hols tomorow (and yes ive searched on here first ;))

1. Is there a ferry that drops you at illetes beach in formentera ? I know they stopped it last year and were only going to Sabina port, but the captain of the one that goes from in front of cafe Sydney sais they were hoping to get the decision reversed.

2. Five at Martina, how much to get in, and does anyone feel like GL'ing me plus 3 for funagenda on wednesday ?? :lol:

3. Her indoors fancies KM5 or Bambudha grove ( was gona write Byker grove then :lol: ) KM 5 is only 2 km's from our villa, is it still better than BG ?

4. Is Blu marlin suitable for a 2 year old sunday evening for Paco Fernandez ? Only for a couple of hours like. And same for Sands on sunday ?

5. Anybody else out there at the same time ?

cheers 8)

1. Not sure, have always managed to get a ride with someone !

2. Only been once and didn't pay as knew one of resident djs

3. Like KM5 cos you can have a boogie after dinner if you fancy without having to move! But Bambuddha is nice too and food is a bit different. As mentioned, neither the "cheap" option !

4. Yes, do it, good fun and Paco is great. I have been with children of all ages over the years.

5. Sadly not, another week before I head back en famille.

Enjoy !

beach day no. beach 30 minutes, maybe.

i'll see you on wednesday night for sure, what else have you got planned? where you staying?

call me anyway and let's meet up.

30 minutes is enough of you anyway :lol:

Just relaxing, eating, drinking and a couple of nights out. Were staying in a villa very near to KM5 just off the S jose road.

There for a week 8)

Wednesday sounds good, give you a bell before then. :eek:

30 minutes is enough of you anyway :lol:

Just relaxing, eating, drinking and a couple of nights out. Were staying in a villa very near to KM5 just off the S jose road.

There for a week 8)

Wednesday sounds good, give you a bell before then. :eek:

sunday could work, let me know.

Back