ibiza prices

E

EmilB

i´m just wondering how much it will cost too live in ibiza and aproximatly how much some of these things cost

beer
pizza
hotel (one night)
botle vodka

realy thanful for a quik answer =)

EmilB said:
beer
botle vodka

drink prices in clubs.

Wait for it.....are you sitting comfortably.....Tickets for the big famous parties (Cream, Manumission, Sundays@Space etc.) range from 30 € to 60 € depending on party and disco. (Although the smaller clubs and discos in the town centres cost considerably less).

But then again, this is Ibiza, and you would pay as much at home for a concert ticket: and I can promise you, these are nights that you will never forget. Put into perspective, it doesn't seem that expensive after all!

A Vodka Lemon will cost you up to 10 € in a club, or 6 € in Ibiza Town or one of the pre-club bars. A beer (or water) will cost you 6 € in a club and 4 € elsewhere. As you can see it quickly adds up.

E.g.: Go to Cream in Amnesia in July and drink 5 Vodka Lemons, take a taxi home and you have already spent 120 € or 100 $ US. This is why the pre-club music bars are so popular, they do not cost entry and the drinks are considerably cheaper.

woooaa thats realy expensive... but i gues it´s whort it.. but if i go to a supermarket or something like that and buy a botle of vodka what would that cost?? it has to be cheaper too get drunk at the hotel before you go out :D

alcohol is a lot cheaper in supermarkets.

in fact its only the clubber places that charge such expensive drinks.

ok.. thanks.. i realy can´t wait until summer.. wen does the season start??

EmilB said:
ok.. thanks.. u realy can´t wait until summer.. wen does the season start??

Depends on whether you're going for the clubs or not. non clubbers go from end may/beginning of june, but the clubbing season doesnt start until mid/end june.

the 'holiday' season normally starts at easter and everywhere (apart from the clubby places) is open by 1st may until 31st october

still cheaper than where I come from where we are used to paying 9 Euros for a Breezer or 12 Euros for a single shot vodka with soda.... :cry:

Scoobie said:
EmilB said:
ok.. thanks.. u realy can´t wait until summer.. wen does the season start??

Depends on whether you're going for the clubs or not. non clubbers go from end may/beginning of june, but the clubbing season doesnt start until mid/end june.

Sorry- just realised I typed the wrong thing - MEANT to say Non-clubbers go end apr/beginning may

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EmilB said:
it has to be cheaper too get drunk at the hotel before you go out :D

Why not just stay at home and get drunk in your bedroom. That must be cheaper than coming here?

djb

ehrm.. i meant that i should get drunk at the hotel and then go out to the clubs.. so i don´t nead to drink as much at the club... =)

i used to spend about €7 on bottle of vodka at the supermarket before i went out...bargain, the nice bars are normal english prices, west end if you can cope is rather cheap...clubs are a rip-off.
everything else, food, taxis etc seemed cheap to me

Back