Ibiza Police.......beware or just be smart?

stephen said:
if you don't want to get in trouble with them then don't do anything illegal. seems easy enough to me.

woops and there went the last bit of tourism to the island...... :p

report from ibiza sun 22 july 2005, .....'and this year there is not a single clubber on the island, and the 55 families we counted, said they where not coming back either, because it was simply dead' :p

Diario de Ibiza 07/30/2003

"Stephen Wright, aseguró que si mejoran los problemas relacionados con el tráfico y el consumo de drogas y se reducen los índices actuales de la delincuencia mejorará también la imagen negativa que ofrece hasta ahora la isla de Eivissa en general, y en concreto Sant Antoni, en Gran Bretaña"

Stephen wrigt is the English amabassador and he is saying that if drug related problem get better the island would look more attrative to english, so i think that he doesnt agree with you aascendia :eek: :D ;)

I wasn't making a comment on your English Diablo, I just didn't understand your point.

I don't believe that ANYWHERE the police should be able to physically abuse people in the street, in the hills or wherever even if they HAVE commited a crime.

I agree that a lot of tourists in Ibiza behave terribly, but i also believe that they are the same individuals that behave terribly in their own towns and cities when on a night out in England.

Red said:
I wasn't making a comment on your English Diablo, I just didn't understand your point.

I don't believe that ANYWHERE the police should be able to physically abuse people in the street, in the hills or wherever even if they HAVE commited a crime.

I agree that a lot of tourists in Ibiza behave terribly, but i also believe that they are the same individuals that behave terribly in their own towns and cities when on a night out in England.

So that, if the english police permit you to behave terribly we should do the same???? I don't think it's a good argument.

Red said:
im saying that i dont believe they have done that, and about my english i was saying because sometimes i cant say the things the way i want

silvia said:
Red said:

So that, if the english police permit you to behave terribly we should do the same???? I don't think it's a good argument.

First of all Silvia DO NOT include me in your xenophobic, generalised views of the English. I am not saying that because it happens in England it should happen in Spain, i'm just making an observation. It wasn't an argument.

Secondly Diablo, i'm amazed at your narrow minded view of the GC, fair enough YOU have never had a problem with them but can you not accept that other people have? To just say "I don't believe it" seems ignorant.

Red said:
silvia said:
Red said:

First of all Silvia DO NOT include me in your xenophobic, generalised views of the English. I am not saying that because it happens in England it should happen in Spain, i'm just making an observation. It wasn't an argument.

Secondly Diablo, i'm amazed at your narrow minded view of the GC, fair enough YOU have never had a problem with them but can you not accept that other people have? To just say "I don't believe it" seems ignorant.

1. Sorry if my english is so poor that I ofend you. Argument in spanish is observation.
2. I don't understand what I said that now you are talking about xenophobic, generalised views of the English. Actually you don't know a word about my views of the English, so please, explain me what I said that you are so offended.

Sorry, just re read my post and realised how harsh it sounded!! :oops: It was your use of "you" in the sentence that made me mad!!! :oops:

I do not want to be linked with all the beer drinking idiots that go to Ibiza and cause trouble in the summer thats all!

Now i'm generalising!!!

X

ascendia said:
stephen said:
if you don't want to get in trouble with them then don't do anything illegal. seems easy enough to me.

woops and there went the last bit of tourism to the island...... :p

report from ibiza sun 22 july 2005, .....'and this year there is not a single clubber on the island, and the 55 families we counted, said they where not coming back either, because it was simply dead' :p

I think you will find that families have avoided the island because of the tv programs showing the English scum acting like degenerates fuelled by drugs and excess alcohol - only an opinion of course :rolleyes:

Red said:
Sorry, just re read my post and realised how harsh it sounded!! :oops: It was your use of "you" in the sentence that made me mad!!! :oops:

I do not want to be linked with all the beer drinking idiots that go to Ibiza and cause trouble in the summer thats all!

Now i'm generalising!!!

X

:D Today I'm having lunch at mom's and I will look for my english grammar!

i strongly believe that i know more about the GC than you do, guess why??? because im spanish and i have lived here all my life

I'm sorry Silvia!!!

Your English is fantastic. MUCH better than my Spanish, which doesn't go much further than "Hola, un sandwich del jamon por favor, gracias"

:rolleyes:

Red the point is that a lot of people generalizes about GC, im suer that there will be corrupt and bad Gc as some english police will be too, but thats very few of them, and think about most of the pople that come to Ibiza dont behave like they should (im not saying that because of this they are allowed to hit, but it makes his work even harder)

Red said:
I'm sorry Silvia!!!

Your English is fantastic. MUCH better than my Spanish, which doesn't go much further than "Hola, un sandwich del jamon por favor, gracias"

:rolleyes:

Enough to survive in Spain.
I spent 6 months in London, years ago.

El_Diablo said:
Red the point is that a lot of people generalizes about GC, im suer that there will be corrupt and bad Gc as some english police will be too, but thats very few of them, and think about most of the pople that come to Ibiza dont behave like they should (im not saying that because of this they are allowed to hit, but it makes his work even harder)

I agree (at last!!!)

But, they should be able to do their job without resorting to violence.

I'm leaving this topic to rest now! :lol:

Red said:

Wow.... You are so right but try telling that to the police in texas.
If you are a guy here and you do something wrong, or if you run, you already know your gonna get your ass beat. :(
Can I say ass?

Crystal said:
Can I say ass?

no - you cant!! :spank:

McJokin
mooning.gif

Back