ibiza playmate!

L

laurab

hiya!
my names Laura & im a 19yr old student goin to work in San Antonio from early June till late August. But i dont reali fancy goin on my own! so if any1 else has the same idea & wud like to mt up/ maybe share a place 2geva let me know asap!
also if any1 else has ne ideas on the best way to find sumwhere 2 stay cud u pls let me know!!!! :p

howdy

Hi

Well im also going start of june, gonna try to stay there as long as possible, since im totally fed up with the UK.

never done anything like this before so is should be a laugh, and a learning experience, or at least im hoping :eek:)

Speak to you later

Tony

hi laura i'm goin on hol bout 20th june to da island with some of me mates however i mite choose to stay there for the summer depending on if theres work about.when i have been b4 i have seen jobs advertised mainly for bar work gud luck and you will have a crackin time. kate also from staffs. :p

Meetin up

Hi Laura

My Name is Andrew / 19 im flying out to Ibiza Tomorrow night 30 may to look for work and accomodation. i am staying in San an and hope to be stayin all summer !! mail me at andrewnewton664@hotmail.com if you fancy meetin up or something when your out there. im doin this solo so it would be cool to find someone to share accomodation.

bye

Andrew :D

Hey me and my friend, we are both female are going out to ibiza to find work and accomodation on the 11 june. The more we share with will make it a lot better, we are really laid back and up for a laugh. Cant wait, so get in touch!!!

Hey me and my friend, we are both female are going out to ibiza to find work and accomodation on the 11 june. The more we share with will make it a lot better, we are really laid back and up for a laugh. Cant wait, so get in touch!!!

Hi there! I will be in ibiza, and also looking for someone to share and ready for a good laugh. You can write me at tylercommo@lycos.com

see you

Back