Ibiza on Living TV

How much pay is a reasonable question I guess, the others are not the wisest!

Interesting it was 200 Euros a week, guess thats decent money compared to other flyering jobs out there. Cant even begin to imagine how little others would get paid!

normally a fair point about the pay

but they knew that only a percentage of them would be getting the job
if i was selecting candidates i'd think
rather take the person more worried about getting the job rather than what it pays at this moment in time

I watched this, the day after I returned to the UK - no better way to convince a person into hanging themselves from their bedroom light fittings!

Only got glimpses of certain places, bored my mates before turning out round the town with little stories about places I ate and drank (mostly drank lol) that were on the tele!

The lad was a total tw@t, couldnt wait for his rejection call, the girl was a stunner, was always going to get the job!

It was cringe worthy lol :lol:

my sentiments exactly....

i watched this just now thanks to bram cohens invention ;)

google it and uknova ;)

the middle bit with the pr's was awful - that sam bloke was trying too hard

its like a toned down version of ibiza uncovered - i cant wait for alistair next week though - that will be funny as he's quite a mini legend here and he's extremely sarcastic and funny and a bit of a drama queen - (which i'm sure he wont mind me saying)

Enough about the numpty from Nottingham and the hot blonde who got the job for Pacha (she was good)...lets talk Dwaye, nephew of Gary Linekar and manager of the new bar...**** name but with a face like that who cares!!! :)

saw this the other night

im going back over to ibiza next week with the girls for my hen party, defo none of your L plates & lacy veil malarky tho, just me & my mates & a weekend of partying.
my sis has a facebook group about my hen where she has been putting info for the girls & the producer of the show sent her a message asking could we be filmed!!!!!!!

i think they were hoping for a big gang of rowdy girls hitting the west end on my last weekend as a singleton
couldnt be further from the truth!!!!

we politely declined, wouldnt want my mum & dad seeing me on camera at WLS!!!!!

I watched last nights programme - about Guarana Bar in St Eularia and some strange annorexic andy warhole lookilikey bloke and his dog running a night called Empire - thought it was hilarious actually!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched last nights programme - about Guarana Bar in St Eularia and some strange annorexic andy warhole lookilikey bloke and his dog running a night called Empire - thought it was hilarious actually!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats alistair - he is a one-off ;)

thats alistair - he is a one-off ;)

Fabulous Darling - Fabulous..... loved him!!!!!

"I'll make sure she never works in this town again, I will make a phone call to xxxxxxxxxxxx - thats not me being nasty - that's just how it is" Quality!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back