Ibiza on Living TV

This show is a re-make of Sky's Ibiza uncovered and was barely worth watching, apart from to see how large Barndon Bloc had got:)

IMO it always shows the crap side of Ibiza or am I being a stuck old git:?::?:

living tv told everyone it would be nothing like ibiza uncovered - as per usual

i havent seen it yet so would be interested to know what it was like

perhaps they should do it on the corrupt politics of the island, i reckon they would get good fare few episodes out of that.

perhaps they should do it on the corrupt politics of the island, i reckon they would get good fare few episodes out of that.

great idea

of course there is a little mattter of people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones ;)

mugabe, bush, blair etc (there's not enough space to list them all) are a paragon of virtue compared to this tiny island ;)

damn we dont torture people - if we did we'd be hunky dory...

i'm only surprised dubya hasnt added the ibiza government to his axis of evil ....

It is more on the people of Ibiza, although the first episode was a wee bit Ibiza Uncovered (Linekers?where is that opened then?) The guy trying to get a job at Mambo was a proper zoomer.

I was cringing. If I interviewed that guy I would have told him to bolt after about 2 minutes.

I watched it and it was all a bit tacky... That guy job hunting was useless and more than a bit rude. I can't remember what he said to that couple as they were walking to the sunset strip but it wasn't needed.

Ibiza realy needed a Linekers too. :lol:

was anyone else begging that loser didnt get the mambo job? really hope he has to srub around for the whole season begging for anything!;)

That guy was a proper nugget, why was he asking all those embarrassing questions about, Can he go to Pacha every night? Can he get people on the guestlist?
Its a sure fire way of them not giving you the job:!::!:

the questions were

1. how much pay
2. do i get free entry to Pacha
3. do i get a guestlist for friends to get free to Pacha

possibly the 3 worst questions to ask at that point

also - the advice given "don't go straight for the hard sell, talk to them"

girl candidate "hi, how are you, where you from" etc

zoomer "come to mambo"

he then proceeded to ask some ladies LEAVING mambo, if they wanted to go to Mambo!

rocket of the highest order
i missed the end - did he get chosen?

the questions were

1. how much pay

zoomer "come to mambo"

he then proceeded to ask some ladies LEAVING mambo, if they wanted to go to Mambo!

No chance!!

yeah i saw it last night - bought back memories of ibiza 2 weeks ago lol! Yeah that bloke trying to get a job at pacha was a right numpty - ive done PR before in Greece and its well easy! It was cringe worthy lol :lol:

the questions were

1. how much pay

zoomer "come to mambo"

How much pay is a reasonable question I guess, the others are not the wisest!

Interesting it was 200 Euros a week, guess thats decent money compared to other flyering jobs out there. Cant even begin to imagine how little others would get paid!

Back