Ibiza on 22 Aug??

J

Julie

Hi

Im headin to Ibiza this friday 22 Aug wif my boyfriend. It is our first time in ibiza and we are so excited. We are goin for a week as we have heard it is very expensive. Thought we'd go for a week to see what it is like , bet its gonna be powerful!! So if anyone has any wee tips for us that can help us out, please let me know!!

Cheers!! 8)

Hello Julie,

I am heading out this Friday as well from Belfast lol meet you at the airport bar........ Where are you staying?

You will have a fab time, this is my 2nd time here and its great but yea ur rite it can b expensive, my main tip would be to never buy too many drinks out in the clubs, get some booze for your apartment and drink before you go out. Also there are some bars in the west end that you can pay 10 euro at the door and drink as much as u want for an hour which can save on the cash too.

But dont worry food and all is cheap and u will have a ball just b careful with your money.

I am staying at the Marian Apts. Maybe see u there

Cheers chic!! 8)

We are stayin in San An bay in the Hotel Fiesta Milord I&II. Dont know too much about my accomodation but it looked really nice in the brochure!! That'll do me!! They are on the beach. We are goin half board so we are at least guaranteed food if we drink all our money at once!! Im so excited!! My flight leaves belfast Intl at 9pm. I wish it was goin earlier, but at least its only 2 1/2 hrs!! What about u??

Hey, thanks for the wee tips. We kinda said we could have a load of drink before we go out and then buy less in the clubs. I heard the clubs dont open til about 12/1 am. So whats the best time to go out to all the wee bars at nite?? I dont wanna go out too early, but I dont wanna miss all the buzz either!! Wanna make the most of it - a week aint that long!!

Thanks very much :D

Julie said:
Hi

Im headin to Ibiza this friday 22 Aug wif my boyfriend. It is our first time in ibiza and we are so excited. We are goin for a week as we have heard it is very expensive. Thought we'd go for a week to see what it is like , bet its gonna be powerful!! So if anyone has any wee tips for us that can help us out, please let me know!!

Cheers!! 8)

The board is full of tips and advice.

Browse away ..............

P.S. Our week cost us around £ 1500 in spending money if that helps.

Our flight doesnt leave belfast until nearly 12 midnight which is awful.

Yea the main clubs dont open until about midnight and wont really b rocking until about 1 or 2 but the wee bars and stuff will b going early from like 8 or maybe earlier especially around the sunset strip (cafe del mar etc) its rocking all the time especially before the sunsets u must make it down there.

Have a brilliant time x

Cheers!!

Pity about ur flight!! But it will all be worth it in the end!! Get out there an' party girl!!

Have a brilliant time and thanks for the wee tips an'stuff!!

Adios xo :)

I fly out on the sunday and it is my second time there too, went with the girlfriend in may and now I am going with a few pals. It can be very expensive, but I just dont have the money so I am gonna have to make it as cheap and cheerful as I can. Don't worry about how much money you are taking, you will find a way to make it last! But do listen to the advice about taking a drink back to your hotel room... it could save you a small fortune before you go out! One other tip, the prices can vary wildly from bar to bar... try asking "how much is..." before you buy. One bar I went to coaxed us in with free shots, and when we got inside I figured out why they could afford to do that!! This was in the west end where drinks are supposed to be cheaper! Just remember, there are plenty of bars... if its too pricey move on!

Cheers for the advice!!

I think Im all set to go now!! All I have to do is wait another load of hours til Im goin!! I will make the most of the whole holiday!!

Have a brilliant time!!! :D

Back