ibiza october 2006

Cheers for the message in my previous thread wildtam, me and my mate are exactly the same, from edinburgh but flying from newcastle, cannae beat it, bring on next friday!!:twisted:

last thread

hey man... we are also flying from newcastle !! when is it you are going ? 14th ?? we are going on the 13th. good to hear therell deffo be some cool people up for a party lol

john boy wales

john boy wales and friends , entertained us all in the pink panther with their fanastic karaoke:lol:

sue pink and the team

Sue It Was A Pleasure To Sing In Your Bar, You Have Got A Great Bunch Of Staff In Your Bar.......i Cant Believe That We Won That Quiz..........are You Sure It Wasnt Rigged? Also Tell Serialkiller On The Other Site That I Couldnt Believe She Was A Lady, And Was Nice To Meet Her, We Are Definately Coming Out On July 6th Next Year For 2 Weeks , So Get That Quiz Ready Then And Sue, Harder Questions Next Time Please Cause We Are Welsh And Very Very Thirsty! Lol

no problem

i will set a specially hard quiz just for you:lol: 30 questions on tom jones xxxx bonus points for singing:lol:

Back