ibiza october 2006

me and my pal will be stayin at the puet apmts, san antonio, first week in october, hopefully we meet heaps of cool people to party with since there is just the two of us!

im staying in ibiza from the 15. to 27th october and i will be in playa den bossa. i think we'll have a lot of fun there. ;) think positive :D

water ski festival

STEVE WARD..the dates for the water ski festival are 9th to 16th october....in the bay of san an..in front of rosamar apt .and next to playa bella apt XX LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU...IN THE PINK PANTHER..:D

san antonio

Hey peepo me and my girlfriend have just booked a holiday to ibiza and are staying in the club paraiso in san antonio, any advice on places to go or ANYTHING ?

ppl i dnt want to put a dampen on ur holiday to come but the seasons over in october, no bars or clubs will be open and only a few restaurants will be.

none of the big clubs are open your right, but most of the bars in the west end and down the bay are still open 1st and second week of october. like the pink panther bar etc, have you been in october before then?

oct 13th

hey tracymidd, we are going on the 13th from newcastle !! i contacted my sister who used to live there and there will be plenty to do for sure... including clubs and pubs...(without the biggest ones) jst without the rake of ****ers that come with the biggest clubs lol!!

we also want to do other things than drink the holiday away so if you no anything we dont let us know yeah !?

tom n claire

Well i am going out Sat 14th so there Sun to Sun, staying in Club Paraiso, hoping to go to Formetera a couple of days if weather great, I love it over there, i think best way is to go from Playa d'en Bossa or Ibiza Town, not sure i stayed in Figueretas last time but was a special offer this was i couldnt choose.
where abouts you staying, By the way we are Mark 34 and Tracy 32, mark is from middlesbrough ( not a footy supporter) and I am from Ryedale.
xx

Tracy

hey tracymidd, we are going on the 13th from newcastle !! i contacted my sister who used to live there and there will be plenty to do for sure... including clubs and pubs...(without the biggest ones) jst without the rake of ****ers that come with the biggest clubs lol!!

we also want to do other things than drink the holiday away so if you no anything we dont let us know yeah !?

tom n claire

Club Paraiso

hey again, we are staying in Club Paraiso also!

we are both originally from the highlands o scotland but now live in edinburgh and are just flying from newcastle cos it was cheap ! we are going for my birthday and hope to have a mixed event holiday if ya get me, yeah ive heard of Figueretas, is it not sort of part of ibiza town ? or is it just near... ?

we are ibiza virgins... which is pretty much why we are going out of season !

figueretas is part of Ibiza town, it was basic accom all we needed, no kids or anything to worry about.
but was easy access to everywhere from there went to San an once or twice...
anyway will have to chat and maybe even meet up, hope you have a great birthday I sent you my email addy.x
x

Tracy

hey again, we are staying in Club Paraiso also!
we are both originally from the highlands o scotland but now live in edinburgh and are just flying from newcastle cos it was cheap ! we are going for my birthday and hope to have a mixed event holiday if ya get me, yeah ive heard of Figueretas, is it not sort of part of ibiza town ? or is it just near... ?

we are ibiza virgins... which is pretty much why we are going out of season !

Back