Ibiza Movies......

jaaa!! :eek:

loca_ibi_gran.gif

What was the name of the film that followed The Farm around Ibiza....I think it was something like "A Short Film about Chilling" I can't remember much about except it was from 1990 and had some scenes of The Farm playing live in what was then the Ku Club (now Privilege) also some scenes from Pikes Hotel...had a great soundtrack too with stuff like Man Called Adam and Andy Weatherall mix of My Bloody Valentine....anyone else remember it?

A Short Film About Chillin was shown on Channel 4 late 1990 and they used a few clips from it last year on another Ibiza docu. The original features a long haired, svelte, clean shaven Charlie Chester, so nothing has changed there then ;). I have tried to find the production company without any luck, although peoplesound.com did hold the broadcast rights a few years ago, but it was never shown. It truly has a great soundtrack. During the cold dark nights of winter, when the next Ibiza season seems so far away, out comes the video, and by the end of the programme the Ibiza Grin has returned.

Roll on May and a return to the White Isle

Graver said:
Don't forget Sky's Ibiza Uncovered programmes, both series are available to buy.

Yes they are and if you search for them on eBay youll find both of them and the Manumission movie going for the very low low price of £0.99 :D :D :D what a bargin :!:

Don't forget "It's all gone a bit Pete Tong" in post production I believe, due for release this year. Filmed on the island last year

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I'm scheduled to head to Ibiza at the end of June this year for my first time. This forum has been alot of help. Here is a link to a video I found on the net a while ago. I think its about a half hour long. Its called Ibiza's children. I think its a video someone made of their trip to the island.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/music_videos.shtml

The Best I've seen

The Ibiza Children dokumentary is the best :) It bring back all the good memories from my last trip in 2001. Hope I get my girlfriend to come this summer. Woooooo

Graver said:
Don't forget "It's all gone a bit Pete Tong" in post production I believe, due for release this year.
Filmed on the island last year
taken at bora bora last year:

DSCF5986.JPG

i just watched this documentary about the baleares, it is about majorcas and ibizas tourist industry and the problem with airbnb and the not affordable prices for flats for the island residents.

Last edited:
Back