Ibiza Movies......

B

Budweiser

Is Kevin and Perry Go Large the only film about Ibiza??

Just wanna see more of what it is like thats all.

is harry on the boat

is harry on the boat set in ibiza, about the traisl off a rep..by same guy who did train spotting.

Probably best to watch a documentary from rapture tv (is that still going?) or on terrestrial when the season gets going. They're usually quite good and give a flavour of the island.
Other than that, can I suggest you go to the Ibiza TV trippin page which is linked via Ibiza spotlight?

yeah rapture tv was a good channel. I kept hearing things that it was coming back - but i'm still anxiously waiting....

Re: is harry on the boat

ksixty9 said:
is harry on the boat set in ibiza, about the traisl off a rep..by same guy who did train spotting.

u mean irvine welsh,he did not write is harry on the boat.

HARRY ON THE BOAT

YES, I AM SURE IRVINE WALSH WROTE IT CHEERS. WILL HAVE TO CHECK THOUGH.

HE DID ACID HOUSE AS WELL.

just go to the imdb site and and type in is harry on the boat im sure this will all be cleared up,i cant be arsed i know 100 percent it aint irvine welsh-tut

El_Diablo said:
Lucia y el sexo

sex and lucía in english!! ;)

luciasexo.jpg

Another movie is "Amnesia" by Italian director Gabriele Salvatores (winner of Oscar with "Mediterraneo" 1992)
Don't expect a movie about the club, it's not!
Not his best movie (I suggest you to see his last movie nominated as best foreigner movie at the Academy A. " I'm not scared" set in Umbria, they pretend it's Sicily , amazing movie!).

there was a cracking german film made in (i would guess) the late 70's early 80's called Die Schönen Wilden von Ibiza

a kind of benny hill meets teutonic homo erotica in a shack on a beach in ibiza.

maybe some of our german members could enlighten us?

yeah thats right I think it was filmed in 1997/98 but it took so long to be released I gave up waiting for it :)

Back