Ibiza Motorway

though someone (spanish) tried to tell me the other day that the inside lane on a roundabout was for 'overtaking'

I was told and have also read the same as above :lol: Another variation is that the person on the outside has right of way, If he cuts in and hits you on the inside (as the lorries, buses and Italians do) It is your fault you should not of been in their way, and your insurance has to pay,
My advice is to never get by the side of anyone on a roundabout here and take no notice at all of the markings and finally NEVER EVER think about indicating, It just adds to the confusion :spank:

Have a good one
Tim

I was told and have also read the same as above :lol: Another variation is that the person on the outside has right of way, If he cuts in and hits you on the inside (as the lorries, buses and Italians do) It is your fault you should not of been in their way, and your insurance has to pay,
My advice is to never get by the side of anyone on a roundabout here and take no notice at all of the markings and finally NEVER EVER think about indicating, It just adds to the confusion :spank:

Have a good one
Tim

Good advice, thanks!

Back