Ibiza Mixed-Age Stag Do, Sunday 4th June

dannyboy83

Hi all,

I'm going to be in Ibiza as part of a wedding party from 3rd-10th June. We're all staying in a villa complex in the centre of the island (near San Rafael) and the big day is Thursday 8th June. The plan is for the stag do on Sunday 4th and hen on Tues 6th.

Anyway, was looking for some suggestions for the Sunday. It's a group of 10 guys, mostly in their 30s with a couple of the dads in their 60s.

Had looked at hiring a boat, maybe to catch the sunset in San An. I also noticed the Hard Rock Hotel's children of the 80s night, but that seems to have moved from Sundays to Fridays...

Having been to Ibiza the most out of the group (5 times) I'm being asked for help! :)

Tips, advice very welcome!

Hi all,

I'm going to be in Ibiza as part of a wedding party from 3rd-10th June. We're all staying in a villa complex in the centre of the island (near San Rafael) and the big day is Thursday 8th June. The plan is for the stag do on Sunday 4th and hen on Tues 6th.

Anyway, was looking for some suggestions for the Sunday. It's a group of 10 guys, mostly in their 30s with a couple of the dads in their 60s.

Had looked at hiring a boat, maybe to catch the sunset in San An. I also noticed the Hard Rock Hotel's children of the 80s night, but that seems to have moved from Sundays to Fridays...

Having been to Ibiza the most out of the group (5 times) I'm being asked for help! :)

Highly recommend a boat (weather permitting).

Hi all,

Children of the 80's is a good craic. You can start the night at Bora Bora and if the older crowd don't like the music they can get far away from it, it doesn't bother them and do a few of the bars in Playa Den Bossa (Steak N Shake too??) before heading over to Hard Rock. My fiancee wasn't into the Ibiza music scene (she is now??) and it was a good way to break up the holiday and give her a bit of a break from hitting Ibiza hard right away, plus it gives the older chaps a break from the "Ibiza music". Then if you guys want to carry on, head to Amnesia :). Boat would be a cracking idea though.

Back