Ibiza Michelin Star Restaurants?

FinnBoy

I read that there are a few Michelin star restaurants in Ibiza?Does anyone know which ones they are?Thanks in advance :)

has anyone visited any of those restaurants?

i don't think i have ever seen them mentioned more than km5 or bambuddha groove etc.

many people visit them. they're amongst the most renowned in ibiza. is it not obvious why they don't get as much press as those two places? no scatter cushions. chill out music, theme nights, fashion shows etc etc. just good food and service.

well i'm glad now that they're mentioned cause i'm going to visit them definitely!

sounds like you've been to some of them before stephen.any reviews?

and s'oficina is in - wait for it - playa den bossa!! basque food and you don't have to go all the way to san sebastian. el cigarral in i-town (by fountains roundabout) has special game weeks - no not playstation II or wii but game as in hare, pheasant, deer and so on.

i've eaten in la masia d'en sort (which is on that list) and it was really really good!

i remember there being a news article on here about off-season, a few weeks there was like some promotion thing where certain restaurants were offering food pretty cheap. any ideas when that is or if its happening again?

Excuse my ignorance, but where in PDB is s'oficina? Probably walked past it loads but just can't picture it nor find any external images online.

it's on begonia street.

coming from the airport on the m-way you turn off for pdg at the tapa tapa rezzie. keep going and you'll pass it on the left (it has a big sign saying s'oficina) before the roundabout where you turn left for the garbi.

years ago it was in the centre of i-town but was demolished to make way for a new super development of opticians shops

of these four, three remain open all year round (the other closes nov/dec/jan/feb/mar)..... not like all those places dancemaster have seen mentioned so many times with "scatter cushions, chill out music, theme nights, fashion shows, etc" which after the closing of space put the money in the sack and run away ! !

btw, during the last month i have been eating in anduriña da médica, s'illot d'es renclí, ancient people, brisa de la mar (twice), rickyssimo (twice) and ses pedrises.....

... all those places ...
with "scatter cushions, chill out music, theme nights, fashion shows, etc"
which ... put the money in the sack and run away ...
dgnzbc.gif

dgnzbc.gif

dgnzbc.gif

btw, during the last month i have been eating in anduriña da médica, s'illot d'es renclí, ancient people, brisa de la mar (twice), rickyssimo (twice) and ses pedrises.....

wow, i've always wanted to go to the first one - everyone says it's so good (it's galician with octopus to die for) and i just wrote a webpage for the last one, ses pedrises

btw we celebrated our silver wedding in can berri vell last night

can+berri+vell.jpg

Back