Ibiza Memories

jez71 said:
Beckiboo said:
Si_of_Shrews said:
Back to the topic lol.

Urinating off the balcony is always a highlight if your jevinile like me !!

Also, you can never beat drinking liptons ice tea, accompanied by a cheese baguet sitting on your blacony naked !! love it

Well I'm only a couple of years older than you and I personally would ditch any bloke who thought it hilarious to p1ss over the side of their balcony. How would you like it if a load of Spanish lads came over to Shewsbury and p1ssed all over your streets? :rolleyes:

It's standard behaviour in parts of Shrewsbury.... well Harlescott anyway!

Haha yeah i'll say - are you a from Shrewsbury then.

NITEFLY - My holiday was one of the greastest - i just cant post most of the oter things for legal reasons ;) ;)

Si_of_Shrews said:
After my excersion to ibiza in july, ive pretty much thought of nothing but

and my next time isnt coming round quick enough.

anyways - what do you all remember ibiza for, ... post your memories.

I just seem to remember the little things - Urinating off my balcony ... losing my towel off my balcony

dropping a pint on judgement sunday, and slicing my thumb open, ... and being in the toilets with a rep for hours.

and of course Secret garden !!

im sorry like but what a tossa :x

Urggh!

Sorry to drag this up, but how embarassing. but not sometihng im shying from
This is the main reason I changed my name from Si of Shrews (that, and I wish to shamelessly plug the bar I frequent)

I can only apologise for the **** thread, and for the behaviour of that holiday. - I feel like a right cnut!

Urggh!

Sorry to drag this up, but how embarassing. but not sometihng im shying from
This is the main reason I changed my name from Si of Shrews (that, and I wish to shamelessly plug the bar I frequent)

I can only apologise for the **** thread, and for the behaviour of that holiday. - I feel like a right cnut!

:spank:

Back