ibiza map

C

confusion

where can i find a detailed map of all ibiza roads? or where can i buy it?

or try seacrhing on the net, theres plenty of info - most books about ibiza and formentera have info you need! and detailed road descriptions!

maps - does anyone know how to get to Benimussa Hills - I will be staying at Port des Torrent this year and I am trying to work out where the hell they are..... and how to get there for the music event on W/E of 15/16 Aug.... Ta

Never been but there is a sign for it as you are driving on the main San An to Ibiza road, just as you come out of San An (a mile or so out). The sign is on the right hand side.

i think benimussa hills is a description an estate agent would use.

gala night is actually about 5 minutes walk from the petrol station at ses paisses near to san antonio.

if you continue past gala night you do actually arrive in the benimussa hills - a very beautiful area indeed.

maps

why do you need a map ???? its so small you cannot get lost.thats the heart of driving in IBIZA.i love it.just take you time.hire the car for a week
and make sure you use it.make sure you park in the right bays in IBIZATOWN.AND PAY THE METER RATE.back of the busstation is a free carpark????? enjoy woody

stephen said:
i think benimussa hills is a description an estate agent would use.

gala night is actually about 5 minutes walk from the petrol station at ses paisses near to san antonio.

if you continue past gala night you do actually arrive in the benimussa hills - a very beautiful area indeed.

Thanks Stephen for the info - much appreciated.

Anyone else thinking about going to this event?

Back