Ibiza June-September

M

Mitchey

Hey everyone,
After spending a couple of holidays in Ibiza, I've decided to test my stamina and attempt to stay the entire summer on the island!!

I was wondering if any of you can help me out, as I'm looking for accomodation for a lenghtly period, from June until at least late August, or dates similar to these. Can anyone recommend people to contact or websites to view? Any help would be much appreicted.

I'm hoping several of my friends are going to get themselves together and come along for the journey too, so we might even look into booking a villa or something like that?

Could anyone give me an indication of the price I might expect to pay, or is it better to book something for a month or so, and see how it goes from there on it?

Also, with regard to jobs on the island, is it better top just turn up and look, or to try and get something sorted ahead of time? I know ther, is it the Ship Inn? At the top of the west end had a bulletin board for jobs, is this still in oiperation?

Sorry for all the questions, many thanks in advance!

See you all in the summer!

i'm not too sure on the answers myself, but plenty of people have asked similar things so i'm sure you'll find the answers around these forums!

Mitchey said:
Hey everyone,
After spending a couple of holidays in Ibiza, I've decided to test my stamina and attempt to stay the entire summer on the island!!

I was wondering if any of you can help me out, as I'm looking for accomodation for a lenghtly period, from June until at least late August, or dates similar to these. Can anyone recommend people to contact or websites to view? Any help would be much appreicted.

I'm hoping several of my friends are going to get themselves together and come along for the journey too, so we might even look into booking a villa or something like that?

Could anyone give me an indication of the price I might expect to pay, or is it better to book something for a month or so, and see how it goes from there on it?

Also, with regard to jobs on the island, is it better top just turn up and look, or to try and get something sorted ahead of time? I know ther, is it the Ship Inn? At the top of the west end had a bulletin board for jobs, is this still in oiperation?

Sorry for all the questions, many thanks in advance!

See you all in the summer!

Villa,s are expensive especially for a quite a long time period if you have plenty of money thats great however try camping at escana on this site. went there last year bog basic and cheap especially for long periods of time. good site though with good facility;s got all kinds of accommadtion from mobilr homes to chalets to wood cabins tents and those tepee things dont know how to spell that word sorry lol

Hey Butterfly , can u pm me that site for the campin in escana wud really appreciate it hun, thank u ;)

littleun said:
Hey Butterfly , can u pm me that site for the campin in escana wud really appreciate it hun, thank u ;)

yes babe sure, if you go to the accomadation site on ibiza-spotlight and click escana, there are only i think 3 0r 4 choices of accomadation one of these is the campsite you cant miss it

good luck :D

Back