Ibiza July 3 to 18

NANDO_262

Hey everyone!

About to go on my 3rd pilgrimage to our Mecca 8) I've visited in September 2007 and June 2009....Let's see what July brings!!! My friends and I (only 1 has confirmed, but could be as many as 5 or as little as 1...) are staying at an Apartment in PDB. Looking to meet up with like minded people who are ready to party hard!!!!!! :) We'll be coming from all corners of the globe as we work in different areas...I'm American (from Orlando, FL area) but living in Germany since last Spring. I got a facebook with my URL listed on my profile here.

Parties that are a must thus far:

Sunday: Ushuaia Beach Party with Luciano and Friends
We Love...Space
Cadenza at Pacha

Monday: Circoloco at DC10 (top of my list as I haven't gone since 2007!!)
Cocoon at Amnesia

The rest of days are up in the air...waiting for the party calendar load up with confirmations ;)

Hey everyone!

About to go on my 3rd pilgrimage to our Mecca 8) I've visited in September 2007 and June 2009....Let's see what July brings!!! My friends and I (only 1 has confirmed, but could be as many as 5 or as little as 1...) are staying at an Apartment in PDB. Looking to meet up with like minded people who are ready to party hard!!!!!! :) We'll be coming from all corners of the globe as we work in different areas...I'm American (from Orlando, FL area) but living in Germany since last Spring. I got a facebook with my URL listed on my profile here.

Parties that are a must thus far:

Sunday: Ushuaia Beach Party with Luciano and Friends
We Love...Space
Cadenza at Pacha

Monday: Circoloco at DC10 (top of my list as I haven't gone since 2007!!)
Cocoon at Amnesia

The rest of days are up in the air...waiting for the party calendar load up with confirmations ;)

Fellow American here (right outside DC in MD). Going for the first time solo From the 2nd to the 12th. I'm staying in San An but I am an equal opportunity clubber and I will definitely be making it over to the other side of the island. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow citizens that know their way around the island. Circo Loco is also on the top of my list...I've got my fingers crossed that DC10 is still open by the time we get there. From what I hear it has a little trouble with keeping their doors open.

Fellow American here (right outside DC in MD). Going for the first time solo From the 2nd to the 12th. I'm staying in San An but I am an equal opportunity clubber and I will definitely be making it over to the other side of the island. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some fellow citizens that know their way around the island. Circo Loco is also on the top of my list...I've got my fingers crossed that DC10 is still open by the time we get there. From what I hear it has a little trouble with keeping their doors open.

Sounds good man. This is my 3rd time going to Ibiza, and from my experience more action in the PDB area...San An is cool to checkout too (Cafe Mambo and what not) If you got a facebook I can friend suggest you to some of my roomies for the trip....Not all have confirmed, but got a couple already on board...It's going to be an epic way to start the Summer for sure 8)

Howdy!

Coming all the way from Melbourne, Australia, and I'm using 4 spare days I have in my European trip to visit the lovely White Isle!

Went last year with the gf, thought i'd give this year a hit solo since she can't make it.

*** MISTAKE - i had june, IT'S JULY 5th-9th! (Monday to Friday morning)

Planning on DC10 monday, probably Tiesto Afterwards, and was hoping to do Space on Tuesday, possibly pacha weds and cream on Thursday.

Add me on facebook: www.facebook.com/djlittlejohnny if you want to chat more or have any suggestions for a solo clubber (first time ive ever done anything like this...)

I've put a deposit on a place in San Antonio, (stayed PDB last year), so any tips/suggestions would help!

Cheers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good man. This is my 3rd time going to Ibiza, and from my experience more action in the PDB area...San An is cool to checkout too (Cafe Mambo and what not) If you got a facebook I can friend suggest you to some of my roomies for the trip....Not all have confirmed, but got a couple already on board...It's going to be an epic way to start the Summer for sure 8)

No facebook but I have a feeling I will be down in PDB more than I first thought. I have a car over there for the first few days and then possibly a motorcycle/moped. I want to make it to we love space and DC10/Tiesto at the very least so some traveling will be required.

July Meetup

Hi Bud ime there from 10th till 20th uly Staying in San An down by Bar Kanya . Ime looking to hook up with like minnded party people send me a PM or I could add you on Facebook let me know cheers
No facebook but I have a feeling I will be down in PDB more than I first thought. I have a car over there for the first few days and then possibly a motorcycle/moped. I want to make it to we love space and DC10/Tiesto at the very least so some traveling will be required.

HI mate staying in PDB from the 2nd till 9th of July looking for like minded party people message me if anyone interested

hey fellas, I am an american living/working in Dubai headed to the island solo on the 14th. Looking for some party people to hang out with. Hit me up on facebook... joseph kurschinske

Back