Ibiza - July 2010

Rita_Lou

hi guys,

me & 2 mates are going to san an on 2nd july for 2 weeks...it will be my 4th time back on the island and still loads i wanna see/do. can't wait! is anyone else going then? :)

hey. i'm from australia and hitting up ibiza for the very first time after innovation in the sun in ibiza, going there the first week of july and thinking staying 1-2 weeks, would be good to meet up with some peeps to hit the clubs with!

hey. i'm from australia and hitting up ibiza for the very first time after innovation in the sun in ibiza, going there the first week of july and thinking staying 1-2 weeks, would be good to meet up with some peeps to hit the clubs with!
Ime there from 10th till 20th July if u want 2 meet up between these dates ime Staying San An how old u?

hey easthopel, yeah for sure sounds good. i'm 23, how old are you?

beatpusher - yeah i'm looking at first week of july and am heading there solo so definitely wanting to save on accommodation, you been there before? i've heard play d'en bossa is one of the best places to stay?

hi kirsty we will be there 2nd-16th july and staying in san an bay. where u gonna be staying?

Damn, I got confused with the two July threads.

Yeah I went for the first time last year as part of a branch off from a trip to Barcelona. I stayed in San An, and I liked it but would like to try PBD. The beach is much nicer there, its closer to the clubs, and the beach bars are tight.

San An had a little too many drunk rowdy people too. Alcohol isn't usually my cup of tea for clubbing.

Here is my review if you're interested: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=63069

Check your PM btw

Pdb

In a nutshell, PDB has more tasteful bars on the beach (tasteful, hmm?) like Ushuai, or whatever its called. Bora bora is always a hoot, and if you must come all the way to go to an Irish bar theres one you will like, with some good musicians but not as good as Teatro Pereyra and they will admit that.

Paco Fernandez plays guitar in most, and he's ever so good.

Alex & Phil's extravaganza plays again in May

Theres are some good food places but the further you get towards Eivissa walls the better they get, but the prices rise too at the same rate, and the waiters get camper by the yard.

I stayed at Garbi which was good and booked it through Spotlight (there you are stephen) and had a mad time, my craziest trip to Ibiza ever.

Its easy for busses and taxis to the best beaches, salinas, cala jondal etc..... es cavallet....

Do people still say 'yo yo yo' apart from Normski?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi kirsty we will be there 2nd-16th july and staying in san an bay. where u gonna be staying?

hey rita, i'm thinking playa d'en bossa is the go, it's my first time over there (i'm from australia) but it seems to be quite popular.

definitely keen to meet up though, with yourselves and any fellow party goers :D

i'm real into my dnb/dubstep/breaks plus love my techno/trance/progressive, and well pretty much most forms of electronica :p

Ime there from 10th till 20th if ureinterested in hooking up ime staying in SAn An let me know cheers
hey rita, i'm thinking playa d'en bossa is the go, it's my first time over there (i'm from australia) but it seems to be quite popular.

definitely keen to meet up though, with yourselves and any fellow party goers :D

i'm real into my dnb/dubstep/breaks plus love my techno/trance/progressive, and well pretty much most forms of electronica :p

cool, i went to PDB just for the day when i was in ibiza back in 2005, defo want to visit it again tho and try out some of the bars. we are staying in san an bay but will be up for going to as many diff places are we can :)

My girlfriend and I are looking to go out around July 5-16, and definitely looking for people to hang out with and share accomodations with or something.

Ime there from 10th till 20th looking 2 hook up with people staying down by Kanya let me know cheers
My girlfriend and I are looking to go out around July 5-16, and definitely looking for people to hang out with and share accomodations with or something.

Ime there from 10th till 20th looking 2 hook up with people staying down by Kanya let me know cheers

We were looking to stay in PDB, hoping to share an apartment with another couple but it's damn hard to find others. We are both from the Chicago area going to Ibiza for the first time. We'll definitely chill with anyone in the area.

Heyy!

Coming all the way from Melbourne, Australia too! I'm using 4 spare days I have in my European trip to visit the lovely White Isle!

Went last year with the gf, thought i'd give this year a hit solo since she can't make it...

*** MISTAKE - i had june, IT'S JULY 5th-9th! (Monday to Friday morning)

Planning on: DC10 monday, probably Tiesto Afterwards, and was hoping to do Space on Tuesday, possibly pacha weds and cream on Thursday.

Add me on facebook: www.facebook.com/djlittlejohnny if you want to chat more or have any suggestions for a solo clubber (first time ive ever done anything like this...)

I've put a deposit on a place in San Antonio, (stayed PDB last year), so any tips/suggestions would help!

Cheers :D

Back