IBIZA in September

Hey all
I am heading to ibiza again sep 19-26th. :D :D As always I love this time of year, closing parties are the best. I am staying in San Antonio, Apartments Orvay.They have a rooftop pool, 8) and I heard are really close to the sunstrip, which is excellent. You will have a wild time wherever you stay, but dont stay in Picis Park, I have been shocked by some reviews on it, its well dodgy. :!:

ibiza september

hey samygirl and all those from California..i'm from L.A. and i'm heading to ibiza for the first time. i'll be there 15th-19th of september...not sure where i'll be staying at. has anyone heard how hostal la marina is??? just wondering if it's in a good location. don't want to stay somewhere boring or somewhere too rowdy...something in between. recommendations would be helpful.

but to those going, would love to meet up with you to party.

dannnnnnnaaaaaaahhhhhhhssssss.......whutup fooolio!!! you post everywhere (too!) hahahahahhaa!!

hey....ja is throwing a phat yacht party next month towards the end....you down?

I am a message board whore lol.

Is the boat party in SF? Actually I will be working in the SF area near the end of July so it would be cool if my schedule worked out with that...

I will be at hob in vegas for howells 8hr set next weekend, then at giles's yacht party on sunday YAY!

Ok who in N. Cal goes to 1015 and who in S. Cal goes to Circus this will help clear everything up!

i just got back from a week in ibiza. it was my first time there and it is so awesome. im so planning to go back again in SEPT!!!

im in SF so I've been to 1015 although it's been a while since i went.

samygirl said:
I'm going to Ibiza for the first time September 12th through the 30th. I think that I will be able to hit all the closing parties. Anyone know the date of Space closing party. Also I've been told that La Marina Hostal is a pretty good place to stay, central location, clean, air conditioning. It doesn't have a pool will I want a place with a pool. I'll be on my own so looking forward to meeting lots of fun people. :lol:

La marina hostal is nice, a little bit noisy....try hostal del parque, central location too, clean and maybe cheaper.
September is a nice month for hollidays in ibiza and closing party are the best party in the world for people who like to dance....

Steve Cash said:
Just make sure to stay on the East coast...because the real Ibiza spirit takes you there.

Dont stay in Talamanca, its boring though more or less central.

Playa den Bossa is ok, mixed tourist, while San Antonio on the west coast is almost a british colony.

In playa den Bossa is SPACE (the most important thing at all), also BoraBora at the beach wich is nice during daytime and early evening and pin up. You need only round 10 Minutes by bus tk Ibiza-city.

I stayed at hotal la noria playa Grande *** with pool, fridge, living room, kitchenette, really nice.

check it.

no....in the north of is the real ibiza spirit....but of course you need a car.... 8) 8) 8)

check it.[/quote]

no....in the north of is the real ibiza spirit....but of course you need a car.... 8) 8) 8)[/quote]

yer 2nd post
and youve been more spot on than 99% of the teds on here

September is a nice month for hollidays in ibiza and closing party are the best party in the world for people who like to dance....

good shitt! i was there in aug last time... was pretty packed everywhere all the time. all i can say is lawler/Burridge on the 14th are gonna be freakin incredible!!!!!!\

btw... anyone in LA (thats going in sept) gonna be at howells on friday? or spundae on sat?

gaz said:
check it.

no....in the north of is the real ibiza spirit....but of course you need a car.... 8) 8) 8)[/quote]

yer 2nd post
and youve been more spot on than 99% of the teds on here[/quote]

i forget one word : in the north of the ISLAND is the real ibiza spirit...but of course there are wonderful things in the west,south and east...ibiza is wonderful (except one or two city)
escuse for my poor english :confused: , but i don't understand well your answer ...(example:what is "ted")...

i went 6 times in september, 5 times in august and 3 times in may....in august are nice party, but personnaly i prefer the groove and th people of september....

i am looking forward to being around actual music lovers... instead of the whole spring break type atmosphere.

Cams,
I've decided to stay at La Marina Hostal. I have a room facing the port which isn't as noisy but it will definatley be loud. I really don't think I'll be spending that much time in my room anyway and when I am I'm sure I'll be so tired nothing could keep me awake. Maybe we could hook up when your there.
Samy

I'm sure you'll have a great time-you will certainly be in the midst of all the action! Plus the rooms at The Marina look lovely.

Meeting in September!!!

Hey All-

Looks like allot of you will be there in September..
Another Cali goin 09/14-09/24
I'll be in San Antoni ---- stayin at EL Puerto
Anybody else lookin to meet up...... :?: :p

Back