Ibiza in September

R

RobSturman

Four guys from Scotland going to San An on the 6th/20th September, any groups guys or girls want to meet up?

Yes mate 3 guys aged 18, 19, and 21 goin on the 5th Sept to San An Bay.

Would be a good laugh for us to meet up and form a bigger group?

Sure let me know what you think.

4 Lads Going 5th Sept to San Ant. Might arrange something a bit closer to the date.

It's gonna be my first time in Ibiza, I'm gonna have an amazing time, im sure those 6 months will just fly past!

They will believe me!!!

and august will come and youll be ready to go....and then.......

....Shit ......ive no money!!!!!!!!!

that happened to me last year, left everything to the last minute!

but you learn from your mistakes and ive now begun puttin away a bit of cash every month!!!

Meeting up

Hi Scorpion,

Yeah we should meet up, one of our group has been 3 times before, all the rest are Ibiza virgins, we're staying at Central Park Apartments, let us know where you're staying and we'll arrange to meet.

P.S. Bring some slags :twisted:

Yea we are staying in the Las Perlas Apartments in San Antonio Bay, sort of near the Amsterdam Steak House if my geography is anyway correct.

We can speak on here a few nights before we leave and arrange a meeting point, date and time etc, dont know if it will come off, but if we meet up and get on ok, should make for a good few weeks.

PS Slags shouldnt be too much difficulty in the West End hehe :eek:

2 guys goin to San Antonio Bay but will travel to San Antonio in the evenings on da 5th September. Wot is the atmosphere like then?

is it still hectic?

hass___1 said:
2 guys goin to San Antonio Bay but will travel to San Antonio in the evenings on da 5th September. Wot is the atmosphere like then?

is it still hectic?

Hiya me and 2 other girls are going the same days as you, were flying from bham and staying in San An Town. What hotel you staying in?

Hi all on this post,

Me and my parter are flying out of the u.k on the 5th of sept, both of us have never been to ibiza before and are both out to have a good time.

Staying in San Antonio from the 5th - 12th of sept.

Wolud like to meet new friends, and have a mad one.....

Let me know .....

starfish said:
Hi all on this post,

Me and my parter are flying out of the u.k on the 5th of sept, both of us have never been to ibiza before and are both out to have a good time.

Let me know .....

we going 5th - 12th too. Were meeting other peeps on Sunday at Space i finks, let me know if you wanna say hi

mambobirdette said:
starfish said:
Hi all on this post,

Let me know .....

we going 5th - 12th too. Were meeting other peeps on Sunday at Space i finks, let me know if you wanna say hi

We? ;)

6 of us staying at Hotel Paraiso in San An from the 7th till the 13th of Sept.

Anyone else staying there then? Fancy meeting up? :D

Will be going straight to Space on Sunday the 7th, what time do people recommend turning up?

Back