Ibiza in October

sandi

Hi,

I am planning a trip out to Ibiza in 2 weeks (10th October), I am aware that the clubs will have all shut, can anyone tell me if the following bars will still be open - Sa trinxa, sunset strip bars, mao rooms and bambudda grove?

Any other good places to go?

Cheers

Sandi xxx :D

Sa trinxa :arrow: probably closed

sunset strip bars :arrow: probably something like this (the closing dates will be posted here)

mao rooms :arrow: probably open from wednesday to sunday

bambuddha grove :arrow: probably open from thursday to saturday

Cheers,

I know that there is a spanish holiday on the 11th or 12th, do you know of any parties going on? Do you think Base will still be open?

Sandi

xxx :D

i ask in sa trinxa, if they are open in october, they said they plan to stay open till end of october, but it depends on the weather...

Thank you,

I love Sa Trinxa so much, fingers crossed the weather is good and they stay open!

Thanks for your reply

x :p

i would recommend es flotante in talamanca,...one of my favorite places,...very cheap, very friendly staff, very cool location directly at the water! ;)

the weather at the moment is

PERFECT :)

it is 28º / 30º, not a cloud in the sky, the air is fresh, the sky is the deepest blue and the sea is crystal clear - i swear it does not get any better anywhere in the world than this.

it also looks as though we are in for a really gorgeous october!

stop rubbing it in james!

btw when do you have time to get out in the fresh air?

james said:
the weather at the moment is

PERFECT :)

it is 28º / 30º, not a cloud in the sky, the air is fresh, the sky is the deepest blue and the sea is crystal clear - i swear it does not get any better anywhere in the world than this.

it also looks as though we are in for a really gorgeous october!

Oh I am so excited now, that post has made my day!

One week to go until I am back in beautiful Evissa! Yay!

P.S what time does Mao close on Sunday's?

vienna said:
i would recommend es flotante in talamanca,...one of my favorite places,...very cheap, very friendly staff, very cool location directly at the water! ;)

How far up the beach is it from Botafoch end?

There is a great Pizza place on talamanca too, can't remember the name of it?

One more week till I am back there!

its just at the beginning of talamanca....you cant miss it, if you come from botafoc, after the new circle?(dont know the name in english for that)...i know also the italian place, but also dont no the name ;)

vienna said:
its just at the beginning of talamanca....you cant miss it, if you come from botafoc, after the new circle?(dont know the name in english for that)...i know also the italian place, but also dont no the name ;)

Thank you I will check it out.

Your english is great, hablo un espanol pequeno, tengo las lecciones de un GUY del Valencia!

How di I say guy in spanish? :?:

sandi said:
vienna said:

Thank you I will check it out.

Your english is great, hablo un espanol pequeno, tengo las lecciones de un GUY del Valencia!

How di I say guy in spanish? :?:

thats great, i also took some lessons,...the spanish like it if you some words in their language,... :D

yes I agree good to speak the language, and we are getting married in Ibiza in June so also very respectful!

Where are you from Vienna? :?:

sandi said:
yes I agree good to speak the language, and we are getting married in Ibiza in June so also very respectful!

Where are you from Vienna? :?:

vienna :D

i life in the 1st district ;)

Back