Ibiza In May

Ev-P

Hi all,heading back to Ibiza for a week in the middle of May,staying in San Antonio. I know the place will only be waking up after the winter hibernation but just how quiet will it be? Any idea what the weather is generally like around this time?

Last two years I've been over in late October (very quiet) and mid August (crazy). Got the week cheap so not too bothered either way,just checking if you very helpful people can help me with them couple of questions!?

Thanks in advance...

really depends when in may.i go over the late bank hols weekend. it has not been all that busy.you would think ibiza would be packed by then.with school hols.and even some hotels are not fully booked up by then.

weather can be red hot even late may.

Cheers mate,we'll be a bit earlier,second week of May. Not all that concerned about the weather myself,I know it'll be better than here! It's the missus wanting to know if she'll get a tan!

i have been last 3 years in may...weather is usually good 24c -28c daytime but can get chilly at night although last may was a washout(3 out of 7 )rainy days

Back