IBIZA IN AUGUST? CROWDED OR NOT?

Ibiza-girlie

What ´s the Island like in August. Have always been there in Spet but found it too quiet, but July however (4 times!) was nice. Is is true that the island is overcrowded and that it´s hard to get a table anywhere??
Let me know!

ok?

ok, right on there Robo. Any suggestons to how to make reservations in time?
I need to know, since I´m planning an event for 30 DJ´s from Denmark and need reservations before I go!
Also...Bambuddhas Grove homepage under "reservations" is NOT working and they NEVER answer the bl**dy phone :eek:

depending on the popularity of the restaurant book at least 4 or 5 days earlier esp for a large group.......

Do you know which restaurant(s) you are thinking of booking? Also I'd imagine being able to speak Spanish would help too with telephone bookings.

If I could speak Spanish I'd get on the phone for you now! ;) :oops: Oh well I'm sure you'll get it sorted out!

I could do it for you Ibiza-girlie, but I'm sure that type of touristy places must have someone which is able to attend people in English, even more if it's an important restaurant.

hehe you guys are so sweet! we need a table for 10 people...tried to send them (B.G) an email but nothing has happened yet. WOnder if there closed? but as far as I know I believe they are opened all year round, right?

don't forget that all your favourite summer places close at the end of october till may. some may open a few days aweek. it is mostly the spanish/local bars restaurants that are open all year.

I guss is not ..I've been last summer in august so it was ok for me....if it's empty is not good ...I dont like it..I like when is a lot people ...to have fun with friends...

august

i have found over the a period of time that the last week in august to the 1st week of septmeber.
are the best time to be in ibiza mainly due to the mix of people.
very busy very hot, if your lucky it some times rains

Don't like August, too busy, too many idiots, clubs are too busy and you can't get a taxi for love nor money..............but apart from that it's all good :p

i went in august last year and going back august this year with a group of ten :eek: looks like ill be on liquid lunch all day then :confused:

Barbie said:
Don't like August, too busy, too many idiots, clubs are too busy and you can't get a taxi for love nor money..............but apart from that it's all good :p
Im gonna be going august 2004. If its that busy in august will it be impossible for me and my pals to find a place to eat if we dont make reservations?

Back